- Product Dimensions: 37.8 x 33.1 x 66.1 inches ; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000LKZ84W
- UPC: 085696608037
- Item model number: 582718
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#52,733 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Fresh Tofu
Mori-Nu Silken Tofu, Soft, 12 Ounce (Case of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Low-fat, heart-healthy vegetable protein
- Great for smoothies, dips, and sauces
- Smooth, silken texture
- All natural, no preservatives
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Morinu Soft Tofu, Silken, 12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Water, Soybeans, Gluconolactone (Gluconolactone is A Non-dairy Coagulant Derived From Food Starch), Calcium Chloride.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and It was left in the mail box, boiled tofu.
* I love that this doesn't have to be refrigerated and that it has a really long shelf life!
* Doesn't have that "tofu" taste like other brands.
* I would probably only buy the firm version now on, as I don't have a lot of uses for the soft except in sauces.
* Word of caution, this tofu the soft or the firm type is NOT used for frying as it can't really be pressed. It is fermented inside the actual box. If frying, buy the type that you have to refrigerate!
A wonderful tofu! Though the firm may be more applicable!
Top international reviews
nella versione soft, si frulla senza lasciare alcun grumo, per budini (con cioccolato fuso ad esempio e un po' di dolcificante.