The Most Beloved Bedtime Stories for Kids: 30 Aesop’s Fables for Children, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Rapunzel, Beauty and the Beast, Hensel & Gretel, Cinderella, Little Mermaid & Many More Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Are you ready to listen to the some of the most popular and must-have bedtime stories for your child? If so, then keep reading...
Do you want easy-to-listen-to bedtime stories that will improve your child’s creativity? Or popular stories that will effectively put your child to sleep in no time? Then, this is the right audiobook for you!
In The Most Beloved Bedtime Stories for Kids: Volume 1, you're going to discover a collection of the most beautiful classic fairy tales and memorable short stories that every child must listen to. You can be sure to catch the interest of your child, stimulate the imagination of your toddler, and take the budding creativity of your youngster to new heights.
There is a reason these stories keep being handed down from generation to generation, right?
This bedtime stories collection includes:
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Sleeping Beauty in the Wood
- Cinderella or the Little Glass Slipper
- The Little Mermaid
- Hansel and Grethel
- The History of Tom Thumb
- 60 Aesop's Fables for Children
- The Fox and the Grapes
- The Ants and the Grasshopper
- The Lion and the Mouse
- The Rat and the Elephant
- The Tortoise and the Ducks
- The Wolf and the Crane
- The Owl and the Unicorn
- The Sheep and the Pig
- The Frogs Who Wished for a King
- The Owl and the Grasshopper
- The Monkey and the Dragon
- The Monkey and the Camel
- The Wolf and the Lamb
- The Stag and His Reflection
- The Dog and His Master's Dinner
- The Vain Jackdaw and His Borrowed Feathers
- The Monkey and the Dolphin
- The Bear and the Bees
- The Sleeping Beauty
- The Little Mermaid
- And many more!
Get the audiobook today, and you’ll spend quality time with your kids that they’ll cherish for life. Scroll up, click on “buy now”, and start listening!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||3 hours and 40 minutes|
|Author||Melanie Rose, Aesop, The Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, Charles Perrault, Richard Johnson, Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 18, 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #67,758 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#68 in Audiobooks on Bedtime & Dreaming for Children
#336 in Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths for Children
#1,348 in Children's Sleep Issues
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|