- Save 15% on TV Cover 60 to 65 inch when you purchase 1 or more TV Mount/Soundbar Mount offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code MD6065TC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on TV Mount TV Wall Mount 55 Swivel and Tilt TV Mount for 55 inch MD2380-24K when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3S6SAJE4. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Dual Monitor Mount Stand by Mounting Dream MD4130-2 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code P54OH2DI. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Universal TV Mounting Hardware Kit Fits All TVs when you purchase 1 or more TV mount offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code BV3F8HD5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Mounting Dream Soundbar Mount for Sonos beam MD5426-B when you purchase 1 or more TV Mount offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 55442266B. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Tablet Stand Tablet Mount Holder for Tablet from Mounting Dream when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 36UJMTHK. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on Mounting Dream Soundbar Bracket for Sonos beam MD5426-W when you purchase 1 or more TV Mount offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 55442266W. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Tablet Stand Tablet Mount Holder MD8501-W for Tablet from Mounting Dream when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Mounting Dream. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 924YLC8T. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mounting Dream Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 37-70 Inches TVs, TV Mount with VESA up to 600x400mm, Fits 16", 18", 24" Studs and Loading Capacity 132 lbs, Low Profile and Space Saving MD2268-LK, UP to 600 VESA TV Wall Mount
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.98 (12%)|
- Patented design Tv mount: TV wall mounts fit most 37-70" Up to 132 lbs, with max VESA 600 x 400mm. Images on left side will help you check VESA, TV weight, wood studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream TV mounts for an ideal match. Patent no. 29/639, 502
- Save space: low profile TV wall mount place your TV close to wall 1. 5” flush profile, This TV mount saving space greatly with stylish appearance
- Reduce glare: tilt your TV forward up to 8 degrees to reduce glare for better viewing
- Easy to install: 3-step easy installation TV mount with decent instruction, wall mounts can be taken off for easy installation by one person. Comes with a 6 ft. Hdmi, Torpedo level and cable ties for cable management. Concrete Anchors available on request. All our TV mount are not for dry wall alone installation!
- WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE: Our US based customer service experts are available Every day of the week to help, backed up by our leading 10-year ! Newest model with sliding feature, please go to ASIN: B07F9VYT5G
Buy this product as Renewed and save $6.73 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Mounting Dream
With more than 20 years of production and design experience, Mounting Dream dedicates to providing various kinds of TV mounts with high quality and first-class service. We always adhere to customer-centric, and win a good reputation in millions of North American families.
Join with us! To achieve your Mounting Dream in a safe and simple way!
Tilting TV wall mount - Freely adjustable tilt 0°～8°
Pull TV to your desired angle then fasten 2 tilting bolts with Allen key.
TV Size: for most of 37-70" TV
Loading Capacity: up to 132 LBS
VESA/TV Hole Pattern: 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 200x300mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 500x300mm, 600x400mm.
Adjustable Viewing: 8° tilting (maximum angle depends on TV size)
Save Space:Low profile 1.5"
This TV wall mount fits for wood studs or concrete wall installation only, not for drywall. (Notice: The required anchors for concrete wall installation are not included in package to avoid any misuse. Please contact support team for additional delivery if needed.)
Lag Bolt M8x60mm (x4) M8 Washer(x4) Allen Key(x1) M4 x 12mm Screws (x4) M4 x 30mm Screws (x4) M6 x 12mm Screws (x4) M6 x 35mm Screws (x4) M8 x 25mm Screws (x4) M8 x 50mm Screws (x4) M4 Washers (x4) M6 Washers (x4) M6 Spacers (x4) M8 Spacers (x4) 2.5mm Spacers (x8) 10mm Spacers (x4)
Wall plate unit, User Manual, Hardware Pack, Bubble level (x1), 6 ft HDMI Cable(x1)
|Max Load||88 LBS||132 LBS||60 LBS||100 LBS||132 LBS||132 LBS|
|Max VESA||400 x 400mm||600 x 400mm||400 x 400mm||600 x 400mm||600 x 400mm||600 x 400mm|
|Fitting Studs Spacing||up to 16"||up to 24"||single stud||up to 16"||up to 24"||up to 24"|
|Wall Type||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete||Wood Studs & Concrete|
|Gift||Bubble Level||Bubble Level||Bubble Level||Bubble Level & HDMI Cable||Bubble Level & HDMI Cable||Bubble Level & HDMI Cable|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The amount of screws and wedges that come with will be a little overwhelming but once you find the right screw you're golden.
IMPORTANT: If you want some peace of mind, want to save some time, and effort, please buy some Driller Toggle Drywall Screws by Cobra to mount this. Photos attached of these. You can find these at Home Depot and I am sure online. But the wonderful thing about these is you do not have to find a stud to mount. Each screw holds 110 lbs. This is overkill but for your expensive tv, this is the peace of mind. My condo has some pretty thick metal studs and that just makes it difficult. I still recommend using a stud finder to avoid them, but these are great.
Installing it was very easy, all (and more) of the screws, washers, connectors came in the package, so no need to have to run out to the hardware store due to missing parts. Instructions were written very well and easy to follow.
1) even using the spacers provided, the TV is "holy crap" close to the wall (to be fair, it is advertised this way). It seems nice, but the issue is that it doesn't even leave enough room for the plugs. Power, HDMI, component, they all hit the wall. This makes tilting the TV difficult if they are on the bottom end of the unit, because they will hit the wall and prevent you from being able to tilt it fully. It also makes it difficult to lock in the bottom hooks, because you need to jam the TV into the wall and feel like you will break it, and there's a good chance the cords will get in the way.
2) You cannot tilt the TV until AFTER you have the brackets 100% connected (aka the bottom half). This is tough because there is very little room to reach the screws once its on the wall. I was able to loosen them so it just kind of tilted forward and rested, but it creates an "all or nothing" situation in terms of tilt. You can either have it flush, or tilted 10 degrees, no trying to find a middle spot.
Overall though, still happy with it. The price can't be beat.
BTW, the package include an HDMI cable and a level. I personally wouldn't trust either.
Top international reviews
There are a couple (minor) downsides to this product, like everything else. The level included in the box was not accurate for me (or for many others it would appear, after reading other reviews). Not all is lost, however, as you can use your measuring tape to ensure this goes up as straight as an arrow.
Here are some things I discovered while mounting this that may help you out:
First, you need a drill to complete this installation, so make sure you have one handy. I was also going to use a stud finder, but the one I had kept going crazy whenever it got near me, so I used the old knock-the-wall method instead.
Second, as mentioned before, the level is not accurate. The best way around this is to measure from a level surface on the wall used for mounting. I used my fireplace mantel, but you could use the ceiling too, as long as it is not lofted. The distance to each hole should be equal to your level object (for example, if the top left hole is 26" from the mantel, the top right hole must be exactly 26" from the mantel as well).
Third, I wanted to mount this exactly 6" above the fireplace mantel. The manual doesn't describe how to make this measurement, though. You need to assemble the entire mount and put it on your TV on the floor. Then, measure the distance from the top hole of the mount to the bottom of your TV. From this measurement, add the distance you want your TV to be from the mantel and use that measurement on the wall. (Example, if the distance from the top hole to the bottom of your TV is 20", and you want the TV to be 6" from your mantel, measure 26" from your mantel and mark that as the top holes to be drilled).
Hope this review was helpful!
Representing the YYC
I use this stand for my 32 "TV.Its high location and the short distance made it terribly difficult viewing.This support has solved my problem completely by the angle of inclination it offers.It settles securely to the wall with 16 "between the amounts. The bolts and accessories supplied are of quality and are suitable for most TVs. The brackets firmly support the TV in place with an excellent lower locking system where 2 discrete strips are attached for ease of unlocking. I highly recommend this support to everyone. Article delivered in 2 days.
Overall good value for money and sturdy / confident install (specifically for my install into wood studs - using stud finder).
Fixed TV install. Only options are spacers from wall, and optional fixed 8 degree downward tilt. I opted for fixed straight mount (possibly has slight 1-2 degree tilt). No other movement once mounted - which is as described / what I wanted.
I just purchased another mount from another supplier on Amazon for my 75" LG and even though it's in the same price point, it's not even close to what the Mounting Dream comes with. All the little extras that come with the Mounting Dream are worth it's weight in gold. The wall mount that i just bought (Jan 2019) for my 75" came with literally nothing for the back VESA. I had to go into the Mounting Dream box and use the extra mounting pieces to fulfill the one i bought for the 75".
Just so you know, the Mounting Dream is only rated for a 70" TV. Well, after careful measurements, i was able to mount the 75" on the 70" rated Mounting Dream without issue. The 75" is about 80lbs and the Mounting Dream can hold up to 130lbs so i didn't really think twice about it.
The bolts and spacers to attach the TV to the frame hangers come in different sizes to accommodate to all types of TV sets. Be sure to try and find the right ones for yours. This, and setting the height to hang the TV were the most time consuming parts of the whole operation.
The tv I used to mount this brackets to has a narrow space between the holes.
I had to shift the tv closer to the center of the wall bracket but because the wall bracket comes in two pieces, I couldn't center the TV in the space therefor, the tv is not locked into place.
Two small issues, when it is tilted all the way forward the pull straps don't pull down far enough so it won't clamp into place, I had to loosen the screws slightly, place it on the mount and then tilt it while it was attached, at which point (2nd issue) it's virtually impossible to tighten the screws again due to their position and the tight space - I would need a 2 foot long allen key to go in from the side of the TV and even with that I probably wouldn't be able to get at the inside screws. Seems secure while loose though, the screws just allow it to tilt they don't hold it together or anything.