- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Stunning Chemistry Set - Mega Science Kit with Over 15 Easy Experiments, Make a Volcano, Launch a Rocket, Create Fizzy Reactions, & More, STEM Toy, an Amazon Exclusive Science Kit
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A SCIENCE KIT THAT INSPIRES - Your kids will have hours of fun as they explore the fizzy and bubbly reactions they create, just like a real scientist in a lab!
- A TOTAL OF 45 EXPERIMENTS - Build and erupt a volcano, create a geyser, launch a rocket, and cause some awesome chemical reactions! Each experiment is easy to conduct and a whole lot of fun!
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS - The experiment guide in this kit has kid-friendly instructions with illustrations for each step, and fascinating insight into the chemical reactions.
- HANDS-ON STEM - Kids will learn the scientific process, important fundamentals of chemistry, and how to safely conduct experiments. This science kit serves as an important stepping-stone in STEM success!
- HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATIONAL TOYS - The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The National Geographic Mega Science Series Stunning Science Chemistry Set is a huge science set with 45 different experiments to try!
With this kit, you’ll be able to:
- Mold and paint your own volcano
- Make your volcano erupt
- Make an extra bubbly volcano eruption
- Make an extra loud volcano eruption
- Create an underwater volcano
- Mix a variety of color-changing and fizzing solutions
- Cause a fizzy rainbow eruption
- Erupt a geyser
- Blow up balloons with pop crystals
- Launch a rocket with CO2
- Make pop crystal fireworks
- And a whole lot more!
Your kids will be able to make a volcano, then make it erupt! And after that, they can make the eruption even more spectacular with pop crystals! They'll create fizzing, bubbling, and frothing chemical reactions, erupt a geyser, and launch a rocket with gas. Plus a whole lot more!
This chemistry kit gives kids everything they need for 15 experiments along with a bonus experiment guide that contains an additional 30 experiments, all using common household items.
This phenomenal STEM kit gives kids the chance to experience the scientific process in a hands-on way, just like a real scientist! There are so many activities and experiments to try that they'll be busy for hours, exploring the fascinating world of chemistry.
Our experiment guide contains kid-friendly, easy-to-follow instructions, and insight into the science at work in each experiment.
Get your Stunning Science Chemistry Set today!
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
The National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
Not suitable for children under 8 years. For use under adult supervision.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Either be prepared for disappointment or have a masterful plan to hype the experiments up for whatever child you intend to use this kit with.
No more words, just purchase it and enjoy..! I got it for my 8 yr daughter and my 3 yr old son, enjoys his time watching and helping his sister while performing the experiments.. In fact we all enjoy performing the experiments. lol
By Katya Faggioni on February 2, 2021