|Sold by:|| Simon & Schuster Digital Sales Inc. |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide (Kaplan Test Prep) Kindle Edition
The Best Review
- Covers all the must-know nursing content required to pass the NCLEX-RN
- Content is organized in outline format and easy-access tables for efficient review
- Chapters follow the NCLEX's Client Need Categories so you know you have complete content coverage
- Kaplan's acclaimed Decision Tree and expert strategies help you master critical reasoning
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
From the Author
About the Author
- ASIN : B01HOAXNPW
- Publisher : Kaplan Publishing; Fifth edition (March 7, 2017)
- Publication date : March 7, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 15995 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 1090 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #776,130 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it doesn’t cover all of the topics. There are some that are not in the book. You need to practice questions and read other remediation from kaplan or uworld.
Top reviews from other countries
There were some inconsistensies with the video and the book, but minor.