|Price:|| $16.99 $22.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|S||S||28 - 30||29|
|M||M||30 - 32||30|
|L||L||32 - 33||31|
|XL||XL||34 - 36||32|
|2XL||2XL||37 - 39||33|
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- I'm 6'-2", 280 lbs. My waist is 42". I bought three pairs (3 different colors) all XXL. The waist range for the sizing chart indicated 44"-48" as I recall The weight of the fabric is just what I wanted - nice, light and breathable. I like the way they drape and fit. Tune up the QC on the drawstrings and these go from "very good" to "great" for the money
- I ordered a pair for my guy and he likes them and so do I. He is 6'3" buy X-Large and the length was perfect, fit him very well and loved that they have zippered pockets. A great feature for him to put his key or even his wallet.
- Order the size medium for my son he is 29 years old 6 ft tall 150 lb fit perfectly but a little long. Very thin and he loves them. Very comfortable and string is adjustable.
- I have a hard time finding bottoms that are decently thick enough to lounge in the house and also thin enough as sleeping garments when the temperature starts dropping. I thought these pants fit my criteria well. Only washed a few times so far and keeping well. They are also on the slimmer side which I like.
- With a 42 x 32 pant the XL is a great fit when worn at the waist and not the hips like many pants are cut for. They're thin yet well constructed and very comfortable. The zippered pockets are an excellent idea and come with removable pull tabs on the pocket zippers, Ordered another pair.