|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||GB500|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GB500|
|OEM Part Number||1234|
|Cover Included||Max Protection Carrying Case, 60-Inch (1.5m) AC Cord (Type I), 60-Inch (1.5m) AC Cord (Type G), XGC Kit, 12/24V Jump Starter User Guide, XGC4 56-Watt Power Adapter, 60-Inch (1.5m) AC Cord (Type C), NOCO Boost Max GB500 20000 Amp 12/24V UltraSafe Lithium Truck Jump Starter for Gasoline And Diesel Engines In Class 8+/CE Vehicles, 60-Inch (1.5m) AC Cord (Type A)|
|Special Features||Spark-Proof and Reverse Polarity Protection, 20,000 Amps (12V), 10,000 Amps (24V), Works On Gas and Diesel Engines, 12/24V Semi Truck Jump Starter|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $34.98 shipping
NOCO Boost Max GB500 20000 Amp 12V And 24V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for Gasoline And Diesel Engines In Class 8+/CE Vehicles
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$200.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Start Dead Batteries - Safely jump start dead battery in seconds with this compact, yet powerful, 20000-amp (12V), 10000-amp (24V) portable lithium battery jump starter pack for semi trucks, construction equipment and farm implements.
- UltraSafe - Safe and easy to use truck battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt or 24-volt truck or semi truck battery with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Mult-Function - It's a 12/24v jump starter, portable power bank, and LED flashlight. Recharge smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices. It features an integrated digital battery volt meter, plus an ultra-bright 2,200-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS.
- Advanced Design - Our most advanced portable semi truck battery jump starter pack ever. Featuring high-discharge lithium technology for safe operation in any climate. A rugged and water-resistant enclosure rated at IP65. A rubberized over-molded casing to prevent scratching or marring of surfaces. And an ultra-compact and lightweight design weighing just 19 pounds.
- Includes the GB500 12/24V Semi Truck Lithium Jump Starter, XGC4 56-Watt Power Adapter with Interchangeable 60-inch (1.5m) AC Cords - Australia (Type I), Europe (Type C), North America (Type A), United Kingdom (Type G) - XGC Kit, and Max Protection Carry Case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The GB500 is a 20,000 Amp 12V and 24V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter for semi trucks, construction equipment, and farm implements. Engineered from the ground up, the GB500 is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. It's designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles - both gas and diesel engines - and features our patented safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection. Includes the GB500 12V and 24V Jump Start Pack, XGC4 56-Watt Power Adapter with interchangeable 60-inch (1.5m) AC Cords for Australia (Type I), Europe (Type C), North America (Type A), and the United Kingdom (Type G), 12-Volt XGC Kit, and Max Protection Case with Carrying Strap.
From the manufacturer
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A 2014 VOLVO VNL 760 semi truck, 11.4 volts and this jump starter won’t start it..... left it to charge up to 12.7 volts and still nothing, used with bypass button, no changes....
Hooked up a different semi and it started right away....