Nested Bean Zen Sack - Gently Weighted Sleep Sacks | Baby: 0-24 Months | Cotton 100% | Help Newborn/Infant Swaddle Transition | 2-Way Zipper | Machine Washable
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
About this item
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- HELP YOUR BABY SLEEP LONGER - Our gently weighted Zen Sack mimics the pressure your baby feels when held by you. Helping babies to self soothe & sleep through the night when not in your arms. Parents report longer sleep in 1-3 nights.
- MADE FOR BABIES ALL SHAPES, SIZES & STAGES (AGES 0 TO 24 MONTHS) - Whether you are looking to transition from a swaddle or the developmental changes are causing regressions, put these sleep disruptions to bed with the Zen Sack
- PRODUCT INFO - The Zen Sack Classic is made from 100% Cotton and has a TOG rating of 0.5 which makes it perfect for year-round comfort. To learn more about weight distribution, sizes, care instructions please check the product images
- IMPORTANT FEATURES - Safe for all sleep types (back/side/tummy sleepers). 2-way zipper system allows easy diaper changes. A wearable blanket with adjustable shoulder snaps grows with the baby.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point in time - for whatever reason - you should be dissatisfied with the Zen Sack - don’t hesitate to contact us. We offer customized tips to help you!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your reassuring touch can signal comfort, security and love to your baby, allowing them to calm and sleep peacefully. Based on the medically proven benefits of touch, the Zen Sack includes a lightly weighted area on the chest which gives the sensation of a caregiver's palm.
Parents who have used the Zen Sack say their babies get up to two additional hours of nighttime sleep within 1-3 nights.
TWO WAY ZIPPER SYSTEM
Two zippers open and close almost the entire perimeter of the Zen Sack, making mid-sleep diaper changes a breeze. This design also makes putting on and taking off this sleep sack super easy, even with only one arm available.
Comes in 0-6 months (7-18 lbs, 21-30 inches), 6-15 months (16-26 lbs, 26-33 inches) and 15-24 months (26-36 lbs, 31-38 inches). Adjustable shoulder snaps allow for a snug fit.
Made from 100% luxuriously soft cotton for your baby's tender skin, it is washer and dryer safe. The weighted pad is filled with non-toxic poly beads, the same as you find in children's stuffed toys.
The Zen Sack exceeds safety standards. It has passed all mandatory and several voluntary tests. All materials are BPA, toxic and Phthalate free.
YOUR STORY IS OUR STORY
We know that bringing your new baby home is wonderful... and a little anxiety inducing! There's so much to discover about caring for your new little one. It's natural to feel moments of uncertainty as you learn your baby's cry cues, eating habits and sleep patterns.
Each member of the Nested Bean team has experienced the joys and the challenges, the milestones and the tears that come with raising small children. It is this first had experience that led us to the creation of the Zen Sack. Your story is our story.
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 7.5 x 2 inches; 11.99 Ounces
- Date First Available : April 21, 2021
- Manufacturer : Nested Bean
- ASIN : B092524BDP
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We thought it worked well at first but then our 4 month old started tossing and turning like mad during the night. Finally figured out it was this sleep sack causing it. So we decided to try a regular sleep slack that our friend gave us that was really meant for a 12 month old. It's pretty big for him but it ended up working the same if not better than this.
Top reviews from other countries
I just found it an awkward fit. Was too tight on the sides for my son.
I also didn’t find the weighted beans helpful for sleeping.
I think he only thing that truly helps is time. A hard pill to swallow!
Great material and fantastic quality, just didn’t fit or suit or child.