|Item Weight||1.91 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 1.5 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||T-001|
|Material Type||Alloy Steel, Rubber|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T-001A|
NewWay Manual Staple Gun Kit 3 in 1 Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Remover and 1200 Staples, Portable Stapler for Upholstery, Mounting, Decoration, DIY, Furniture, Adverstising Board, Doors or Windows
|Price:||$18.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Complete Kit: There is a stape gun, a remover and 1200 stapes in this kit, A total of three different nails to meet different needs, if you make a mistake during use, then remover will help you repair.
- Facile to Use: Installation is very simple, No other auxiliary tools or power required, easier to carry and use, there is a lock buckle that locks the handle when not in use, more secure for working.
- Adjustable Strength: Our staple guns are designed with different strengths for different needs. When you twist the button clockwise, the power will increase, and vice versa.
- Robust and durable: The main body is made of steel, which is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, rust resistant, and will not deform or reduce its strength after long-term use, it’s great tool for DIY
- The ergonomic design and rubber pad make the grip more comfortable and antiskid, and reduce the friction between the hand and the stage. The shockproof pad at the bottom of the stage can slow down the vibration in the use process, which is more conducive to long-term use.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Three different staples, 1200pcs in total
Ideal tool for DIY, mouting, decoration
How to install nails?
1. Press the pusher rod, take it out.
2, Put the nail mouth down and load it into the nail track.
3. Put in the pusher rod inside, and lock it.
4. Adjust the strike strength.
Solution of jammed
1.Use staple remover to insert the front wire guide and pry it up.
2.Take out those stuck nails.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good part is that this gun is very accurate
To be specific staple gun in a pack I dnt think the one i have is the same but this one is complete. With staples,staple remover it come with it too so actually it's all in one. And also 3 different types of staples comes with the package. Nonslip I tried it already and I am very impressed
Very easy to use. Heavy duty.
Very well built.
Not hard to pull trigger/handle like some staple guns I've used in the past.
Also, it actually drives the staples very well into wood unlike some staplers I've used previously.
Easy to load staples.
3 variations/sizes of staples to use.
The staple remover is very handy to have in case you make a mistake.
I used it on an upholstery project and I'm very pleased.