|Print List Price:||$14.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $3.99 |
Save $11.00 (73%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Night Terrors Vol. 11: Short Horror Stories Anthology Kindle Edition
The music of the night calls out to you…
A sinister force threatens a teenage horror fan, and only a team of B movie monsters can come to his rescue. Fear stalks a group of punks when a scarecrow proves that birds aren’t the only things it can terrorize. And all hell breaks loose when a man discovers that his next-door neighbor possesses the power to reanimate the dead…
Celebrate the music of the night with Scare Street’s latest collection of diabolical horror. Thirteen tales of paranormal horror haunt this new volume. More than enough to keep you reading long after the sun goes down.
As you turn the page, the symphony begins… A wolf howls. The wind moans. Claws tap against your door. Powerless to resist, you open the door. The music calls… And you must follow its haunting melody.
Where will it lead you? No one really knows, but one thing is certain—as you step into the mist and the world of the living fades away, one more song is about to join this medley of fear.
Your own terrified scream…
This volume features the following:
1. How I Adopted a Demon by Melissa Gibbo
2. Wrong Address by S. B. Duncan
3. Zia 14 by Karl Melton
4. Lots and Lots by Carl Hughes
5. A Problem of Hair by Justin Boote
6. Of Prey, Of Death by Joe Scipione
7. The Monster Game by Joel R. Hunt
8. The Playhouse by Georgia Cook
9. The Road Headed South by Fritz Coleman
10. Luke De Foncé Du Nuage by Tim Cummings
11. Monsters Follow Him Home by Eric Del Carlo
12. Neighbors by John W. Leonard
13. Local History by Ron Ripley
- ASIN : B08XYZGQPQ
- Publisher : Scare Street (March 22, 2021)
- Publication date : March 22, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 824 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 215 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #223,756 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each book in this series has a certain theme. This edition is basically about monsters - both real and imagined - that haunt our dreams and realities. There is even a touch of humor in some of the stories. A very satisfying read.