Night Terrors, Vol. 13: Short Horror Stories Anthology Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
A carnival of nightmares awaits....
A cab ride to an infamous cemetery takes a sinister turn when the passengers discover they may be the graveyard’s next residents. Fun and games unleash evil beyond imagination when a young couple rolls the dice of a board game from hell. And a treasure hunt turns deadly when a pair of explorers discover what’s really hiding deep in the woods....
Step right up, and prepare to scream with delight! Scare Street’s latest collection of supernatural horror is the main attraction. This diabolical tome is packed with 14 tales of supernatural terror. It is bursting at the seams, like a tiny car full of carnivorous clowns.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Don’t mind the severed fingers in your cotton candy or the blood stains on your seat. And whatever you do, don’t pet the snarling beasts.
The show must go on! And once you enter this dazzling circus of nightmares and dark fantasy, the terror never ends....
This volume features the following stories:
1. The Ash Collector by Amanda Cecelia Lang
2. Don't Scream by Renee Miller
3. The Shatter Box by Paul O'Neill
4. Aokigahara by Matthew McKiernan
5. The Steepest Fare by John Cady
6. Foster Parents by Matthew A. Clarke
7. The Treasure in the Woods by Oliver C. Seneca
8. Stingers and Scratches by Matt Bliss
9. The Scent of Decay by Madison Estes
10. Waiting Out the Storm by Mike Schuhler
11. The Thackery Tree by Kristen Reid
12. The Bowels of Hell by Kris Ashton
13. Lester's Locket by Carl Hughes
14. A Hand of Glory by Ron Ripley
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||6 hours and 13 minutes|
|Author||Scare Street, Amanda Cecelia Lang, Renee Miller, Paul O'Neill, Matthew McKiernan, John Cady, Matthew A. Clarke, Oliver C. Seneca, Matt Bliss, Madison Estes, Mike Schuhler, Kristen Reid, Kris Ashton, Carl Hughes, Ron Ripley|
|Narrator||Johnny Raven, Stephanie Shade|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||June 18, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#219,283 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#2,252 in Horror Anthologies (Books)
#7,309 in Horror Fiction
#17,746 in Short Stories Anthologies
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Scare Street has a unique ability to find top quality horror authors and give them a means of expression. You something nasty is going to happen but you keep reading anyway. It's sort of like sticking your hand unto a fire knowing it will burn you but it's just so beautiful that you can't resist.
If you haven't read any of Scare Streets offerings, you are missing a real treat. What are you waiting for, an invitation scratched out in blood?
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 10, 2021