Night Terrors Vol. 14: Short Horror Stories Anthology Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
When night falls, a dance of death begins....
A realtor desperately tries to sell a haunted house before it consumes her body and soul. A young couple’s vacation at a campground takes an ominous turn when something menacing lurks nearby. And a haunting melody leads a curious girl to a bittersweet tale of love and loss.
Grab your partner and join the spirits on the dance floor. Scare Street’s latest collection of supernatural horror is a grand ball of fear and nightmares. This sinister collection is bursting with 14 tales of terror - more than enough to keep you dancing with demons all night long.
The music plays faster and faster. You struggle to keep up, but you can feel your life force ebbing, your flesh withering. Something is feeding upon you, draining your essence. But no matter how hard you try, you can’t stop moving to this deadly beat.
And once the music ends, the only sounds you hear are your own screams of terror....
This volume features the following stories:
1. "Marshmallow Murderer" by Melissa Gibbo
2. "Organ Manipulator" by Justin Boote
3. "Camping with the Carnival" by Jason E. Maddux
4. "Serenade" by Craig Crawford
5. "Sold" by Renee Miller
6. "Gram's Garden" by J. L. Royce
7. "The Gift that Keeps on Giving" by Peter Kelly
8. "The Womb" by Edwin Callihan
9. "Eyeless" by C. M. Saunders
10. "Dark Home" by Simon Lee-Price
11. "The Wooden Box" by P. D. Williams
12. "The Limb Farmer" by Caleb Stephens
13. "Ouroboros" by Melissa Burkley
14. "Crow's Books" by Ron Ripley
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||6 hours and 41 minutes|
|Author||Scare Street, Melissa Gibbo, Justin Boote, Jason E. Maddux, Craig Crawford, Renee Miller, J. L. Royce, Peter Kelly, Edwin Callihan, C. M. Saunders, Simon Lee-Price, P. D. Williams, Caleb Stephens, Melissa Burkley, Ron Ripley|
|Narrator||Johnny Raven, Stephanie Shade|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||June 25, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#43,360 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#62 in Horror Anthologies & Short Stories
#151 in Ghost Horror Fiction
#242 in Literature Anthologies
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a large variety of themes and styles, so there's something for everyone.
Especially given the low price point, it's worth picking up.
Imo, the highlight is Ron Ripley's "Crow's Books." Though not terribly horrifying, it could easily be the start of its own urban fantasy series.
Herein lie stories of all the things that scared the bejeezus out of us. As in all the earlier volumes, this one concludes with another chapter in the continuing saga of Jimmy Hsu presented by the always excellent Ron Ripley.
So go ahead, it's not far. Just a short stroll down that dark hallway. Pay no attention to those dark shapes gyrating in the background. They won't hurt you - much.