Night Terrors, Vol. 18: Short Horror Stories Anthology Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
All aboard the night train to terror....
Trick-or-treating takes a sinister turn when a restless spirit seeks revenge on friends who abandoned him. A man’s worst memories are turned against him in a cruel dystopian nightmare. And a specialist in deadly wildlife encounters an unusual predator with an appetite for human flesh....
The Scare Street train is leaving the station with a new collection of skin-crawling horror. Thirteen tales of nightmares and dark fantasy lurk within. Plenty of listening to occupy your mind, as your train ride to terror begins.
A skeletal hand takes your ticket. The conductor’s rotting lips curl into an sinister grin. Ghostly passengers drift through the car as the engine’s whistle blows.
Through the window, you see a dark tunnel ahead. Giant fangs glisten in the moonlight, surrounding the dark, gaping passageway. As the train plunges deeper into the monstrous maw, the other passengers wail in fright. The giant mouth is closing, and a horrifying realization dawns on you....
Looks like you bought a one-way ticket.
And this train ride is about to become your last....
This volume features the following stories:
- "Underselling the Horror" by Radar DeBoard
- "Quiet as a Mouse" by Danna Greenwood
- "Landlocked" by Georgia Cook
- "Apex Predator" by Richard Beauchamp
- "Misery Loop" by Caleb Jones
- "Timmy Thomerson's Turn" by Erik McHatton
- "The Dog Walkers" by Edward Ahern
- "Coming Back" by Charles Welch
- "Metamorphosis" by Shea E. Butler
- "Lock the Doors" by Matt Micheli
- "Berg" by Tom Prentice
- "Mousetrap" by Al Hagan
- "The Firebug" by Ron Ripley and Kevin Saito
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||7 hours and 24 minutes|
|Author||Scare Street, Radar DeBoard, Danna Greenwood, Georgia Cook, Richard Beauchamp, Caleb Jones, Erik McHatton, Edward Ahern, Charles Welch, Shea E. Butler, Matt Micheli, Tom Prentice, Al Hagan, Ron Ripley, Kevin Saito|
|Narrator||Johnny Raven, Stephanie Shade|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||November 12, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #137,358 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#221 in Horror Anthologies & Short Stories
#864 in Literature Anthologies
#1,007 in Horror Anthologies (Books)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many of these stories feature kids. I think that always adds a new level of angst to the horror. Kids are dealing with growing up in a scary enough world as it is. Add something unholy or supernatural to the mix and the story is mega frightening.
I've said before but it bears repeating that the authors at Scare Street are first rate. These stories never get stale or routine. They are always a treat.