Follow the Author
Ninja Life Hacks Emotions and Feelings 8 Book Box Set (Books 1-8: Angry, Inventor, Positive, Lazy, Helpful, Earth, Grumpy, Kind) Paperback – Box set, November 22, 2020
Enhance your purchase
The Ninja Life Hacks Emotions and Feelings Box Set includes books 1-8:
- Angry Ninja
- Positive Ninja
- Earth Ninja
- Inventor Ninja
- Grumpy Ninja
- Helpful Ninja
- Kind Ninja
- Lazy Ninja
Life is tough. But so are you!
The new social emotional learning children's book series, Ninja Life Hacks, was developed to help children learn valuable life skills. Fun, pint-size characters in comedic books easy enough for young readers, yet witty enough for adults.
The Ninja Life Hacks book series is geared to kids 3-11+. Perfect for boys, girls, early readers, primary school students, or toddlers. Excellent resource for educators, parents, and teachers alike.
Collect all the Ninja Life Hacks Book Sets.
- Ninja Life Hacks Emotions and Feelings Box Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Growth Mindset Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Leadership Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Mover and Shaker Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Self Management Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Self Awareness Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Decision Making Book Set
- Ninja Life Hacks Social Awareness and Relationship Skills
Makes a perfect gift! (No books in our sets overlap.)
About the Author
Ninja Life Hacks empowers children by creating books that:
- Promote a growth mindset and problem-solving
- Cultivate self-confidence
- Help them deal with difficult emotions and feelings
- Prepare them for life's challenges
- Publisher : Ninja Life Hacks (November 22, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1951056779
- ISBN-13 : 978-1951056773
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years, from customers
- Item Weight : 3.03 pounds
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing is some of the terminology were a bit advanced in my opinion for a 7 year old. We used a dictionary to understand some of the bigger words he didn't know to understand the reading.
Overall he still enjoyed these books.
Perfect for any kindergartner to help them recognize feelings and label emotions!!
By Marlyn Alatorre on August 7, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
The idea of these books is can you recognize which Ninja you are? The school psychologist was impressed. They are a great aid to discover the feelings a quiet child has in order to understand the feelings that give rise to the behavioral issues.
We recommend this very highly.