|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12 x 9.7 x 6.7 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Forestry safety helmet with hearing protection system + two protective visors|
NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System with Two Protective Visors
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HARD HAT EYE AND EAR PROTECTION. NoCry’s Professional Forestry Helmet comes with an adjustable mesh visor for protection from flying debris, a polycarbonate face shield for extra eye protection, and a pair of adjustable 25.9 dB SNR earmuffs that drastically reduce noise for hearing protection.
- USE IT ANYWHERE. While this lightweight hard hat is made for professional forestry work, it also guards against injury while using chainsaws, hedge trimmers, shrub trimmers, bush-cutters and other tools that require face, ear, eye and head protection while you work.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE TO FIT ANYONE. The internal headband adjusts easily to fit heads measuring from 21 17/64 (54 cm) to 24 13/32 inches (62 cm) in circumference. The visors can be set at different angles and depth positions, and ear protection can be rotated to the back of the helmet, allowing for the helmet to be configured in six different ways depending on your project’s needs.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND ADJUST. It takes less than five minutes to get your forestry helmet ready for work - you can find the assembly instructions in the package, or follow the assembly video: https://goo.gl/z1fZZo
- SAFETY RATED AND APPROVED. ANSI and CE Approved. This helmet and parts have been tested and evaluated for safety and given the Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating, the professional standard for head protection.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NoCry 6-in-1 Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet
Easily Adjustable For Any Needs
The NoCry’s Forestry Helmet is made to protect your head from falling branches, objects and debris while trimming trees and brush, doing construction work, landscaping, and working on other projects where head, eye and ear protection is important. It’s how you protect your noggin' while you’re out loggin’.
And with just a few easy-to-make adjustments, it can be configured in six different ways for use on different projects: Head protection/hard hat only, head protection + polycarbonate visor, head protection + mesh visor, head protection + ear muffs, head protection + ear muffs + polycarbonate visor, head protection + ear muffs + mesh visor.
No Additional Purchases Necessary
The package includes everything you’d need to get the most out of this helmet - a hard hat, suspension webbing, a pair of ear muffs, 1 mesh visor, and 1 clear face shield.
And setting up takes less than 5 minutes! Products like forestry helmets can be quite difficult to assemble, so we’ve done our best to create easy-to-follow assembly instructions that are included in the package. It takes just a few minutes, then you’re ready to get to work.
The polycarbonate face shield offers full wrap-around protection against velocity impacts and corrosive liquid splashes. It’s best for protecting your face and eyes against any possible threats in warm and dry conditions.
Don't need sound protection?
Simply turn the earmuffs backwards and pop them up and back. They’ll stay out of your way until you need them again. Or easily remove them before you begin work.
At NoCry, we always stand behind every item we make. We've already provided gear for over 300 000 homeowners & professionals for various projects.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
GREAT VALUE. I'm very pleased with this product and feel well protected. I have used it with my grass trimmer, brush wacker and chainsaw. The helmet stays in place and protects my subscription glasses. No more rocks snapping at the $400 eyeglasses.
It is heavy plastic, but lightweight on the head. The headband expands to accommodate my large cranium -- 24 1/2”, about a 7 ¾ hat size—and there might be another ¼” to its capacity. The headband knob doesn’t slip – it holds the helmet firm on the head. The face-screen is great – better protection than safety glasses, and no more fogging up. The face-screen clicks cleanly between the up and down positions. The ear muffs fit my ears snugly and comfortably, and mitigate sound as well as any I have ever used.
I see no reason to spend more money than this on a helmet for chainsawing and similar activities.
Steps 2 and 3 of the assembling the helmet -- attaching the screen and ear muffs -- are straightforward, as shown in the No Cry’s printed instructions and YouTube video, and from eyeballing the parts. Step 1 – installing the suspension system – not so much. I struggled with it for 90 minutes, finding not much help in the video or in close-up looks at photographs. Those materials were not quite idiot-proof. On a Sunday afternoon, my daughter, who is a professional engineer with a mathematics degree, came to visit. She attacked the problem for 30 minutes, and solved it.
What I wasn’t able to visualize was that at the front of the helmet, the strap needs to be looped around the business end of the key, so that a portion of the strap goes into the slot when the key is inserted. In my photo, my fingers are holding back the headband so that the key and slot are more easily visible. (The rear keys and slots work differently, at least the way my helmet ended up.)
NoCry was very quick to respond to my e-mails and to offer satisfaction (for what turned out to be my obtuseness, which probably included the inadequacy of my description and photographs of what seemed to be the problem).
Raino from NoCry told me other customers have experienced difficulty installing the suspension (and Amazon reviews bear this out). He said NoCry has identified a gap in their instructional materials, and was working to update those materials.
I recommend the helmet.
I also recommend having safety gear before you start chainsawing, as a general matter. I should not have been chainsawing without it. It appeared to me that maybe half the Amazon reviewers of this and similar products had decided to purchase safety gear (helmet with face shield, and chaps, and maybe forearm and hand protection) only after experiencing a near miss or an actual injury (including an eye injury) due to lack of adequate gear.
I tried to rent a forester helmet where I rented the pole saw - but they didn't rent them. The one they had for sale was $55 and identical to the No Cry, which was 1/2 the price!
After two days of limbing I am delighted and impressed with the NoCry helmet! An excellent purchase.