Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some instances, we will replace or repair it.
Nokia 225 | Unlocked | 4G Cell Phone | Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Series 30+|
|Memory Storage Capacity||0.13 GB|
|Other camera features||Rear|
|Screen Size||2.4 Inches|
|Phone Talk Time||6 Hours|
About this item
- Discover a world of perks that come with 4G, including clearer call quality, seamless sharing, and multiplayer gaming
- Get more out of your phone with long-lasting battery life and signature sturdiness. Please note this phone has a single SIM slot and uses the operating system Series 30+
- Take in premium design features, including a high-performance keymat, separate function keys, curved back, easy-grip edge, and hard-coated colors
- Beat boredom with the built-in camera, wireless FM radio, and a variety of great games
- start guide and Micro USB charger. Compatible with GSM carriers.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $5.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Get up to Speed with 4G
Enjoy perks including clear call quality, seamless sharing, and multiplayer gaming--all part of the 4G package.
Delight in the Design
It takes a high-performance keymat, comfortable curved back, separate function keys, and hard-coated colors to get a premium finish like this.
Power Through the Day
Get the most from your phone with a long-lasting 1150 mAh battery and signature durability.
|Nokia G20||Nokia 3.4||Nokia G10||Nokia 1.4||Nokia 6300 4G||Nokia 225 4G|
|Software||Android 11||Android 10||Android 11||Android 10 (Go Edition)||KaiOS||KaiOS|
|Screen||6.52" HD+||6.39" HD+||6.52" HD+||6.52" HD+||2.4" QVGA||2.4" QVGA|
|RAM / Storage||4 GB / 128 GB||3 GB / 64 GB||3 GB / 32 GB||2 GB / 32 GB||512 MB / 4 GB||64 MB / 128 MB|
|MicroSD Expansion||Up to 512 GB||Up to 512 GB||Up to 512 GB||Up to 400 GB||Up to 256 GB||Up to 256 GB|
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G35||Qualcomm Snapdragon 460||Mediatek Helio G25||Qualcomm 215 Mobile Platform||Qualcommm Snapdragon 210||Unisoc UMS9117|
|Camera||Quad camera: 48 MP + 5 MP ultra-wide+2 MP macro + 2 MP depth; front-facing camera: 8 MP||Triple camera: 13 MP + 2 MP depth sensor + 5 MP ultra-wide; front-facing camera: 8 MP||Triple camera: 13 MP + 2 MP macro + 2 MP depth; front-facing camera: 8 MP||Dual camera: 8 MP + 2 MP macro; front-facing camera: 5 MP||Rear Camera: 0.3 MP||Rear Camera: 0.3 MP|
The Nokia 225 4G cell phone brings you all the perks that come with 4G, like clearer call quality, social media, and multiplayer gaming. Featuring a Series 30+ operating system, enjoy a long-lasting battery life, plus type and navigate with precision thanks to the high-performance keymat and dedicated function keys. Take in the premium design features, including a curved back for comfort, easy-grip edge, and glossy hard-coated colors for a high-end finish. Plus, give your downtime an upgrade with essentials like Facebook, Snake, try-and-buy games, and a built-in camera. HMD Global Oy is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones & tablets. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I Love that it has LTE Voice... works great on T-Mobile. Call quality is good, and I even filled it up with MP3s to listen to music while I work out.
- Speaker phone is loud enough. Especially considering the size of the phone.
- I love that it has Bluetooth, which works almost perfectly (more on that below). I connect to bluetooth headsets and my car.
- Keys are easy on the fingers, and got used to navigating it in a day.
- Browser usage is painful, but to me this is a plus, since my goal is to minimize distractions.
- Battery life is pretty good. I'm on calls throughout the day, connected to bluetooth, and have no problems with it lasting all day.
- Added 32 Gig SD card filled with MP3s (could not get 128GB card, seems like 32 is the max)
- Text messages have the wrong time! I tried playing with the clock settings, but this is not the issue. Does not matter if you set the time or put it in "auto" the text messages that come in have the wrong time. You'll see other reviews mention this.
- It has frozen me a few times. When I say frozen, I mean completely frozen where holding the power button doesn't even power off the device. I am not getting this as often as other people on the reviews, but it does happen.
- I noticed that the bluetooth range kind-of sucks. If I am listening to music and put my phone farther than arm's length, sometimes the music breaks up.
- When I am on speaker people on the other side say I am cutting off. This does not happen when I am off speaker or using my bluetooth headset. Only happens on the speakerphone and it's really disappointing. When I am on a conference call, I have it on speaker until it's time for me to talk.
I'll keep using this phone until I find something better. This has everything I want, just wish it was more polished.
Whenever someone texts me, no matter from what timezone, it gets "received" three hours early. So, since all messages are sorted by sent and received timestamps, my friends messages are all above my messages. So I'll have ALL of my messages at the bottom and I have to scroll past them all to see their messages. I'm not sure if my phone is just flawed, but this is a huge problem that I'm not sure how they overlooked. It might not seem like a big deal, but you have to keep track of the order of messages sent yourself so that you can understand the messages. Also, I have a multi-media message notification that will not leave the notifications on the front page.
I have reset to factory settings and checked for software updates, but the messaging isn't fixed. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it greatly.
I have T-Mobile in the US btw.
By Foamydivertidos on February 8, 2021