Nonviolent Communication: Create Your Life, Your Relationships, and Your World in Harmony with Your Values Audible Audiobook – Original recording
What if you could defuse tension and create accord in even the most volatile situations - just by changing the way you spoke? Over the past 35 years, Marshall Rosenberg has done just that, peacefully resolving conflicts in families, schools, businesses, and governments in 30 countries all over the world. On Nonviolent Communication, this renowned peacemaker presents his complete system for speaking our deepest truths, addressing our unrecognized needs and emotions, and honoring those same concerns in others. With this adaptation of the best-selling book of the same title, Marshall Rosenberg teaches in his own words:
- Observations, feelings, needs, and requests - how to apply the four-step process of Nonviolent Communication to every dialogue we engage in
- Overcoming the blocks to compassion - and opening to our natural desire to enrich the lives of those around us
- How to use empathy to safely confront anger, fear, and other powerful emotions
Here is a definitive audio training workshop on Marshall Rosenberg's proven methods for "resolving the unresolvable" through Nonviolent Communication.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||5 hours and 9 minutes|
|Author||Marshall Rosenberg PhD|
|Narrator||Marshall Rosenberg PhD|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 13, 2015|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #821 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#8 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
#19 in Communication & Social Skills (Books)
#23 in Social Sciences (Audible Books & Originals)