Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Norpro Wood Pastry/Pizza Roller
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Norpro: Quality & Innovation Since 1973
In 1973 CEO Gunnar Lie founded Norpro with a vision of designing, manufacturing and supplying the highest caliber kitchenware backed by a commitment to exceed customer expectations.
Norpro is consistently at the forefront of product innovation. Traveling worldwide to study trends enables us to create cutting edge products and introduce the customers to the latest technologies and industry innovations. Their products reflect the utmost in quality and are manufactured with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Norpro has a complete line of all the products you need to prepare, bake & serve all your basic & specialty baked goods!
Slice, Dice, Chop & Grate
Choppers, mandolines & slicers for vegetables, herbs, nuts, cheese & more! Norpro has it all!
Norpro has the kitchen essentials; items you can use everyday including Microwavable cookware, utensils and Pastry and Pizza Roller.
Coffee & Tea
Accessories and serving ware for intimate tea parties, large functions or your own personal use everyday!
Compare with similar items
Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm
Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm
Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough! The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan! The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan. Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs! Stainless steel rods balance the wood rollers. Hand washing recommended.
Norpro was founded in 1973 with a vision to design, manufacture, and supply the highest caliber kitchenware. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do not use this or any roller for pizza crusts. It will flatten and most likely break the air bubbles and keep it from rising properly. Pizza crust should always be manually stretched. You do NOT have to twirl it--that's mainly done for show.
While a standard rolling pin certainly has its place in the kitchen, this is great for rolling dough out in tight spaces (like my quarter sheet baking pan) and for fine detail work.
The device itself is make of wood and rigid metal wire. I'd suggest the same care as a rolling pin.
While it isn't super sturdy, it seems adequate if you don't use the heck out of it. You will still want a full rolling pin for some things.
There are a lot of gadgets out there that don't end up getting a lot of use, but for certain things this item is ideal and can get a LOT of use. A definite buy!
Obviously getting the roller wet is going to be a concern so be diligent and wash quickly and don't let it soaking for any length of time.
My recipes for success with this, is as follows, but do as you like:
1. Defrost the bread dough (regular walmart dough is ok for me)
2. If it's not risen large enough, place in the (turned off) oven with a small sauce pan of boiling water for about 30 minutes
3. Flour up your counter, spread dough about 50% of the desired size
4. Place on floured cookie sheet
5. Do 20 more minutes on the oven with the boiling/near boiling water
6. Place dough once again on floured counter
7. NOW you can use this roller to get a GREAT relaxed/not-ripped pizza, roll it out gently with flour and should be able to fit very well on large cookie sheet.
I've tried this several times with once-risen dough (skipping steps 3 through 6) and it just won't get your there, this is a tool, not a miracle device. This is just my way, but I find the 2nd rising really let's the dough relax, rather than stretching back into place.
Beyond that, personally I do cheap walmart sauce, walmart part skim cheese (little greasy, but good flavor) and do about 12 to 14 minutes on 400 degrees.
For the math folks: Accounting for walmart price ingredients and my local cheaper pizza places with extra cheese on mine at home, I basically save somewhere between $2 to $4 per pie.
Top international reviews
Over-use tends to remove the air bubbles in the dough, so be gentle
im happy with this product
Not very specific by the fact that is shipped from USA (2 weeks to arrive in Scotland).
Sturdy,the small size roll is curved,the large one is flat.