|Print List Price:||$13.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $3.99 |
Save $10.00 (71%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Numbers Raging: A Dystopian Romance Thriller (Numbers Game Saga Book 3) Kindle Edition
IT’S VANCE AND TREENA AGAINST THE WORLD.
Treena is frustrated. The council has rejected her war preparations at every turn and Dresden is backpedaling on his promises. Treena’s secret followers push her to unseat Dresden and take control—something she refuses to consider now with NORA on the brink of war.
Meanwhile, drought has made Vance’s settlement’s future bleak and infighting has begun. Joining NORA seems inevitable, but Vance refuses to give in—not if it means putting his younger sisters and his people in danger. Then Treena asks him to join her at the peace convention overseas, forcing Vance to choose between his responsibilities and his heart.
Now Treena and Vance must navigate the political undercurrents of a strange new country, stay together despite their enemies’ determination to tear them apart, and convince an indifferent world to help them fight the most powerful and deadly foe they’ve faced yet.
PRAISE FOR THE NUMBERS GAME SAGA:
"Offers new things to the world of YA and there is much to look forward to in the next books." ~In'DTale Magazine
"Gripping, from beginning to end . . . a tale as action-packed as Divergent yet as introspective as The Giver. . . . Sure to be an instant classic in the genre."
–R.J. Craddock, author of The Children of Cain series
"Best dystopian fiction I have read since Red Queen!"
"This book was amazing! It captivated me from page one and kept me wanting more, even at the end! It's got the deepness of The Giver, with the excitement of the Uglies series, or the Hunger Games. It has romance, but it's not just another love story, it really digs deep . . . I would recommend this to anyone, literally anyone."
-Kat, Amazon Reviewer
"Better than Scott Westerfeld's Uglies."
–Karen Pellett, Reviewer
- Numbers Game (#1)
- Numbers Ignite (#2)
- Numbers Raging (#3)
- Numbers Ascending (#4)
- Numbers Collide (#5)
NUMBERS GAME SHORTS:
- Chan's Story (#1.5)
- Ruby's Story (#2.5)
- Richard's Story (#3.5)
HERE'S WHAT REVIEWERS ARE SAYING:
- "I couldn't put it down . . . Definitely for fans of Divergent and Hunger Games. Awesome read!"
- "I began this series not knowing what to expect. I was so captured by the characters and their adventures that I read all three one right after the other!"
- "Great characters, a really intriguing concept with the dystopian world ranking system, with a perfect balance of action, plot twists, character growth and clean romance."
- "Ambition, intrigue, betrayal, this book has it all. It demonstrates that even those who think they have the ultimate power can be easily decimated by a bigger force, and that denial and refusal to accept that fact can have dire consequences."
- "Great ending to this trilogy. This book was exciting. So much action all throughout the whole book and it was so hard to put down."
- "Loved the book. It kept you enthralled with all the twists and turns. Nothing was a given in this book. It keeps you turning the page to see what is going to happen."
About the Author
- ASIN : B06X1FKBPK
- Publisher : Diamond Patch Press (February 19, 2017)
- Publication date : February 19, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 2775 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 489 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #369,095 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first half of this book was not as exciting as book 2, as it was full of political subterfuge and Treena trying to gain political support from the other Nations. I really enjoyed the Star Wars feel this book had, with the council and the underhanded politics that Treena was subjected to during her stay at the peace council meeting.
As I was reading I couldn’t help but wonder how it would end. There only seemed like two possibilities, but I was pleasantly surprised by the turn the story took. This book expertly wrapped up the series and the final climax was awesome! So much happened!
What would you do to save everything and everyone that you loved?