Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
OKIOLABS OKIOCAM T USB Webcam & Document Camera 11″ x 17″ for Distance Learning, Remote Working, Video Calling, Top Down Video Recording, Stop Motion and Time-Lapse Video, Quad High Definition 1944p
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||OKIOCAM T|
|Video Capture Resolution||1944p|
|Shooting Modes||Video, Image, Stop-Motion, Time-Lapes|
|Item Weight||363 Grams|
|Exposure Control Type||Automatic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [For Visual Presentations] Use it as a webcam for online lectures and conference calls, or use it as a document camera when you need to demonstrate solutions to using a pen and paper, share documents, books, worksheets, or show products & 3D objects in great detail. OKIOCAM is the perfect aid for teachers, students and office workers.
- [11″ x 17″ Capture Size] OKIOCAM T’s maximum recording area of 13.7″ x 18.9″ (348 x 480mm) is an essential tool for showcasing ledger-sized (A3; 11″ x 17″) documents, larger objects, and ensuring that you can capture both pages of an open book. Use the buttons to autofocus, customize exposure, and zoom in while on ANY app using our exclusive Lossless Sensor Zoom technology.
- [Plug and play] OKIOCAM works with all the most popular video conferencing & recording apps right out of the box, with no need to install any additional drivers. OKIOCAM supports Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, FaceTime on Mac, Windows Camera, Chromebook Camera, QuickTime, and many more!
- [Portable lightweight, and highly adjustable] Easy to carry at only 0.8lbs (363g with a foldable magnetic base and retractable arm. Take it with you in the bag to your home, office, and important meetings. When not in use, its compact size doesn't take up your valuable desk space. The structure of multi-jointed arm and rotatable camera head makes it possible to capture images and videos from all angles.
- [Highly Compatible] Supports Windows PC, Mac, and Chromebooks. Quad high definition resolutions of up to 2592 x 1944. Record video up to 30 FPS at 1920 x 1080 (Full HD). Detachable camera, arm, and base. Glass fiber-reinforced arm. Made in Taiwan.
Consider a similar item
Compare with similar items
Take it up a notch with OKIOCAM T
- Gain All the Benefits of a Webcam and the Flexibility & Functionality of a Document Camera
- For home offices, digital classrooms, WFH, conference calls, & online tutoring
- Demonstrate visual solutions, ideas, and work process to your colleagues and clients
- Show products, samples, artwork, or instructional materials
- Students can easily “show what they know” to teachers or do assignments with peers online
- User Friendly & Incredible Versatility
- Plug and play right out of the box, making it easy for anyone to use.
- Supremely compact and portable. Comfortably store it away when not in use, and effortlessly take it on the go.
- Quick start guides, detailed instructions, and video tutorials are regularly updated!
- Professional customer support team available to help with any questions. The support email is printed on our guidebook.
- Works With Popular Video-Conferencing & Recording Apps
For example, Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, FaceTime, and more. No drivers or additional software need to be installed for this.
Most video conferencing apps automatically set the resolution to 720p or less to prevent high latency. When you need to present a clear document, change the resolution settings to get better image quality results.
We recommend using the OKIOCAM under good lighting for optimal results.
Perfect for Work - Home Offices and Remote Workers
- Become More Productive & Connected With Colleagues and Clients
Regular webcams only focus on your face, OKIOCAM allows you to effectively demonstrate products and ideas on paper with the overhead camera angle.
Easily switch between the overhead and front-facing angles based on your needs.
- Many Modes, Many Possibilities
OKIOCAM has several unique and useful modes. Change the configuration of the camera, arm, and base to move between them.
- Demonstrate Your Professionalism
Take your online meetings to the next level by sharing both your face and what you are writing/demonstrating at the same time. Share paper documents, handwritten notes, or contracts using OKIOCAM and show your face using the laptop webcam.
Instructions and video tutorials are provided for Zoom, Google Meet, and more.
- Light & Portable - Work From Anywhere
Lightweight and compact in size. Take it with you in your bag to your home, office, and important meetings. Be prepared wherever you are!
Great for Education - Students and Educators
- Solution for Virtual Schools ＆ Distance Learning
No more having to ask students to hold their papers up to their webcams so teachers could decipher their answers and work with the hard-to-adjust angles. For younger learners, ask them to show the position of their hands when writing, and more.
- Make the Most of the Online Sessions & Fully Engage in Class
OKIOCAM helps teachers keep their courses interactive and provide live explanations, check in on their students' learning progress, and build connections with their students just like in a physical classroom.
Using their own OKIOCAM, remote learners can also share their work and get real-time feedback in class.
- For Students - Show Knowledge, Share Ideas, Spark Creativity
Make your students active and learners in class! OKIOCAM is the ideal tool to encourage interactive learning.
Ask your students to create videos about what they have learned, or show how they solve a problem in creative ways.
- Save Resources & Teach Sustainably
In the classroom, connect OKIOCAM to your projector or smartboard through a computer and easily share textbooks, worksheets, art crafts, and more with the whole class without having to hand out copies.
* COMPATIBILITY *
OKIOCAM is compatible with Windows, Mac/Mac OS, Chromebook/Chrome OS computers. To use OKIOCAM with smartboards or projectors, connect OKIOCAM to your computer and your computer to the device. OKIOCAM cannot be connected to iPads, tablets, and mobile phones.
Fold. Flip. No Fuzz.
Foldable & Portable
OKIOCAM T weighs only 12.8 ounces (363g) and is just 1.6 inches (4cm) tall when folded up.
The compact and foldable design makes it easy to take it with you on the go.
Adjustable Arm & 360-degree Rotating Camera
The adjustable arm grants you the freedom to maneuver the camera into a variety of positions.
The 360-degree rotating camera makes it easy to find the perfect shot.
Detachable Arm Extender
The arm extender gives you access to a maximum recording area of 13.7" x 18.9".
Make use of it when you need to take photos and videos of large objects — ledger-sized documents or bigger than average-sized books.
4 Useful Buttons that Work in All Apps
The buttons work in all apps, including Zoom and Google Meet.
Lossless Sensor Zoom
4 zoom levels, supports resolutions up to 1920x1080.
With regular digital zoom, image quality is reduced. Using our exclusive LSZ technology, OKIOCAM can zoom in and out without any loss of quality. For more info, please watch the product video.
Seeing Mirrored Images While Video Conferencing? Don’t Worry.
Most video conferencing apps will mirror your camera in the preview window by default.
However, anybody who you are transmitting your video to will see the non-mirrored video.
Don't worry, your OKIOCAM is not faulty!
OKIOCAM Stop Motion
OKIOCAM Snapshot and Recorder: Take snapshots and videos. Digitize documents and record video lessons.
OKIOCAM Time-Lapse: Create exciting time-lapse videos. Adjust the playback speed, add music, trim, and perfect your videos before they are automatically uploaded to Google Drive.
OKIOCAM Stop Motion: Make your own props from scratch or use things from around the house to make cool stop motion videos.
Discover the OKIOCAM Education Kit!
The OKIOCAM Education Kit is designed for both teachers and students. Teachers use the kit to increase student engagement and to improve the quality of their teaching. Students use it to experience new ways of learning and to unlock their imagination through exploration of a variety of video creation techniques.
Note: It is required that you install and run OKIOCAM apps and extensions in Google Chrome (Windows PC and Mac) or on Chrome OS (Chromebook).
- OKIOCAM Snapshot and Recorder
- OKIOCAM Time-Lapse
- OKIOCAM Stop Motion
- OKIOCAM for Google Slides (Add-on)
- OKIOCAM for Google Forms (Add-on)
- OKIOCAM for Google Docs (Add-on)
- OKIOCAM for Google Sheets (Add-on)
|OKIOCAM S||OKIOCAM T||OKIOCAM T Plus||OKIOCAM T + M100 Condenser Mic|
|Camera||3 megapixels||5 megapixels||5 megapixels||5 megapixels|
|Capture Size||Letter (A4)||Letter (A4), Ledger (A3)||Letter (A4), Ledger (A3)||Letter (A4), Ledger (A3)|
|Lossless Sensor Zoom Button||✓||✓||✓|
|Dry-erase Board (with pen & microfiber cloth)||✓|
|Max. Shooting Area||9.6" x 12.8"||13.7" x 18.9"||13.7" x 18.9"||13.7" x 18.9"|
|Weight||9.5 oz (269g)||12.8 oz (363g)||12.8 oz (363g)||12.8 oz (363g) + 10 oz (283g)|
|Size (unfolded)||13.35" x 6.3" x 11.93"||13.35" x 7.95" x 11.93" (16.93" with arm extender)||13.35" x 7.95" x 11.93" (16.93" with arm extender)||13.35" x 7.95" x 11.93" (16.93" with arm extender)|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2020
This product is not a simple plug and play as I had hoped/expected. While the device has many capabilities, a separate app must be installed from Chrome to use each one. Also, I was disappointed with the image produced by the camera.
There is a help/FAQ page but, it appears none of the questions (similar to ones I had) were answered.
All in all, not worth it for me. I returned it.
Top reviews from other countries
The image quality taken in daylight is passable but you'll find quite often your having to retake the picture again to get an acceptable image (for example document scanning) anything less then bright daylight the image is too grainy to work with so if your using it to scan documents i cant rely on it.
Its basically a cheap webcam stuck to a cheap plastic stand which wobbles making taking images even more difficult.
Some may get better use out of it as it has other feature but if your buying it to bulk scan documents or pages in book avoid, even a basic smart phone running android has app thats do a far superior job with far more ease.
It is a high quality camera and is great for everything except online teaching unless you want to sit in a pretty dark room or can write in thick felt tip which limits how much you can fit on the screen. It's made working from my conservatory during the day much more difficult even though I've blocked out light from most of the nearest windows and there's no direct sunlight. It is also January so it's not particularly bright and it becomes a problem starting at around 9:00AM.