O'Neill Wetsuits Child Reactor USCG Life Vest
|Price:|| $52.46 $134.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Style||Child Reactor Uscg Life Vest|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- The O'Neill Child Reactor Life Vest is the perfect life vest for days out on the boat and on the beach.
- The life vest is US Coast Guard approved and is designed to fit little ones between 30 and 50 lbs.
- To ensure security, this vest also has an adjustable leg strap for a snug and safe fit.
- The closed cell PVC marine foam keeps the vest nice and buoyant, and the soft external material allows for this comfy vest to be worn all day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep your kids safe and put them into gear of the same high quality as what you demand for yourself.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Item model number : 3795-Blk/Pac/Dyg-30-50lb.
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : January 5, 2011
- Manufacturer : O'Neill Wetsuits
- ASIN : B004I44S5C
- Best Sellers Rank: #46,533 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #74 in Life Jackets & Vests
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Angela Rozanek on November 23, 2020
The thickness is pretty good, much better than the cheaper ones at local stores. We wanted something the kids can cast and fish with. I would prefer something a little thinner but they are one of the best options i could find.
They are a bit dense too, which obviously comes with a little vest but be advised.
The grab handle on the back is a nice feature if they go overboard.
By Sarah Acton on September 2, 2017
Seems a dumb design as well. The straps are adjustable to a much larger size, but the vest itself is not (if you want to use the zipper as pictured).
But my son did have fun wearing it on his head for a while.
I find it disappointing that a company like O'Neill can't get their sizes right. Still, it's good quality and he liked it so we'll try a youth size next.