Other Sellers on Amazon
OREI UltraHD 4K @ 60 Hz 1 x 2 HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 Out 2 Port 4:4:4 8-bit - HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 18 Gbps
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4K 18 Gbps Powered HDMI Splitter split one HDMI 2.0 input signal to two HDMI output signals identical to the input signal – Input: 1x HDMI & Outputs: 2x HDMI | Comes with EDID management, 1 in 2 out HDMI Splitter
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/60Hz, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- Compact in size and easy plug & play installation, HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Supports Ultra 4K at @60hz & 3D HDR - 1x2 Display
Supports Ultra 4K at @60hz & 3D
The Orei HDMI splitter is certified to support the transmission of 4K Video and 3D. This means that you can easily play 3D or 4K movies from 1 HDMI Source (Blu-ray or PC) to two or more TVs.
- This unit is not a switcher, it will not let you screen multiple HDMI source on 1 TV
- Compatible devices - HDMI source device, such as computer PCs, Blu-ray players, media players, and game consoles - HDMI displays, monitors, and HD TVs - Xbox one S/X - PS4 Pro specifications
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant - supports 4K @60Hz (4: 4: 4 8-bit) and HDR 4K @60Hz (4: 2: 0 10-bit) with xvYCC, x.V.Color & deep color
- If you have a 4K TV and a 1080p or 720p TV, the signal sent to both from the UHDS-102 will end up being 1080p/720p.
Keeps the HQ sound
Supports DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD Dolby digital, DTS, dvd-audio, LPCM, SACD, MPCM.
Wide frequency range: 25MHz - 600MHz and video bandwidth: 18Gbps (single-link 600MHz)
Plug & play
Just connect the HDMI splitter to the adapter and connect the HDMI source with the desired TVs. The simple plug and play design requires no additional installations or complications.
Durable & reliable without overheating
The 4k splitter is made with the highest quality components. It will give you a crisp quality duplication. Use for hours without overheating. The heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation.
Enjoy top-notch, highly responsive OREI team for any queries you may have. Buy risk-free, our high-quality HDMI splitter is backed by full support. Get quality, excellent support, and convenience from a reputable brand.
Compare with similar items
The Orei UHDS-102 is a reliable distribution amplifier powered splitter that will take HDMI 2.0 signal up to 4K@60Hz and duplicate the signal to up to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously, creating an impressive lossless image or audio transmission via HDMI cable. Compact, durable and easy to set up and operate. Ideal for trade show, conference room, lecture halls, bed room, living room, kitchen room and backyard. Please note that this hdmi 2.0 splitter will duplicate the source to the two output displays. It can’t be used to extend a desktop for PC or a laptop. If the connected displays do not support the same resolution then the splitter will lower the output resolution to the next best resolution supported by both displays and same goes with the audio signal. We recommend using this HDMI 2.0 splitter with high quality HDMI cables 30 feet or less. The package includes Orei UHDS-102 HDMI splitter 4K, 5V AC Adapter & user manual.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But now I have need to feed another single source to the two TVs. I don't know why but I thought I would just try this and see what happened. Well "It Worked!". And works with the switch in either mode. I have a 2013 Samsung 55" LED TV that they are still having a "long since known problem" for many years and models not playing well with Amazon Fire Sticks. Neither Manufacturer has addressed the problem. BUT with this splitter, I get a clean and clear beautiful picture on the Sammy 55 as well as another Samsung TV that had no problem with the stick. But now I have the one unit that is doing the job that I needed to gerry rig two of the other widely sold under various names units to get a picture, much less to support sending a signal to two TVs that these units are made for.
With this unit I've only had one hiccup when the Sammy 55 started to flicker like they do with the Fire Sticks alone. I flipped the EDID switch to the other source and that fixed it. I have since switched it back to see if it will do it again, it hasn't . . . yet.
I will be buying another one of these to replace the Rube Goldberg Machine that previously I built for the other source.
The result is that the sync works perfectly for limiting the stream to 4k/30/HDR (or 4k/60/non HDR) when I watch movies on the projector, but allows 4k/60/HDR on the TV for TV or gaming without ever having to manually adjust the source.
Replaced Fire Stick 4k with Xbox One S. Evething works well except preferred sound. Xbox One S does not recognize 5.1 surround when connected through this slpitter, so it defaults to straight. Connecting directly to receiver solves the issue but I lose UHD, as it is not UHD capable. I got the splitter to solve this issue, but sound issues remain. Also, this may be unrelated to the splitter, Vudu does not work with YCC on XBOX so be sure to uncheck that box.
Top international reviews
Jim Gauld-Kenora, Ontario Canada
Honestly, this thing should be worth a lot more than you pay.