Obcursco Wakeboard Rope, Water Sport Line with EVA Handle. Ideal for Water ski, Wakeboard, Kneeboard
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Wakeboard Rope 02|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional 16-strand 30-filament rope can maximum provide 2200 lbs tensile force. Ideal for wakeboard, Kneeboard and other water sports.
- The 15 Inch double-density EVA Cover is machined to provide a superior grip for optimum performance.
- The 6 Inch TPR covered aluminum handle provides extra leverage and pull for spins and inverted tricks.
- The PVC bridle is fully encased in flexible vinyl for protection against abrasion and wear.
- A rope keeper is included for tangle-free storage. You have ONE YEAR Warranty Covered.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
EVA Cover Handle
EVA cover with a aluminum core help provide a superior grip for optimum performance.
High Tensile Strength
Providing 2200 pounds tensile force. Ideal for water ski, wakeboard, Kneeboard and other water sports.
16-Strand 30-Filament Braid Rope
Professional 16-strand 30-filament rope, made of Ploy-E, is very durable.
- When selecting the best wakeboard tow rope, your personal preference will definitely play an important role towards your final decisions. Yes, quality of the rope will have its part to play, but the final choice you make will depend on your preference. Before knowing what you want in a wakeboarding rope and handle, it’s important to understand the different features and specifications of the different types of ropes available.
- What are those features that determine the best wakeboard tow ropes? How can the ideal wakeboard ropes be identified? The rest of this review shall provide the right answers to these questions.
- As a wakeboarding beginner, it will take a little while to make your choice because you have not yet established what will be right for you. But as an experienced rider, you will have an idea of the best wakeboard tow rope that works better for you, so you will know the features you are looking for.
- Material: Poly E
- Length: Approx. 70 feet
- Handle Length: Approx. 15 inch
- Main Color: Red and Black
- 1 Piece Water Ski Rope (with Rope Holder)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handle had a nice amount of grip, so we could use it for kneeboard ("sticks" to the kneeboard bump for hands free riding).
Rope had no noticeable stretch and floated. Worked great for both skiing and kneeboarding.
The rope is on the thin side.. not a problem except at the attachment point. so don't hook it directly to a jet ski "Hook", but use a "bling bing tow rope connector", otherwise it'll break down from rope burn at the attachment point.
By Will Kimble on May 27, 2021