Office 2013 Library: Excel 2013 Bible, Access 2013 Bible, PowerPoint 2013 Bible, Word 2013 Bible 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
An indispensible collection of Office 2013 Bibles
Eager to delve into the new suite of Office 2013 applications? Look no further than this spectacular collection of four invaluable resources that boast nearly 5,000 pages and cover the core Office programs: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word. The world's leading experts of these applications provide you with an arsenal of information on the latest version of each program.
- Features four essential books on the most popular applications included in the Office 2013 suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excel 2013 Bible - serves as an essential reference for Excel users, no matter your level of expertise, and updates you on the latest Excel tips, tricks, and techniques
- Access 2013 Bible - offers a detailed introduction to database fundamentals and terminology
- PowerPoint 2013 Bible - shows you how to use the newest features and make successful presentations
- Word 2013 Bible - begins with a detailed look at all the latest features and then cover more advanced, intricate topics
Look no further than Office 2013 Library for the most thorough coverage on every aspect of the Office 2013 suite!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
About the Author
Lisa A. Bucki (North Carolina) has been writing and teaching about Microsoft Office, and computers and software for more than 15 years.
John Walkenbach (Arizona) is the leading authority on spreadsheet software and has written more than 30 books and 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows.
Michael R. Groh (Florida) is a well-known author specializing in Windows database systems and has been involved in every Microsoft Access as an insider.
Faithe Wempen (Indiana) is a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, and software consultant with over 70 computer books to her credit.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B01N6YETP3
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (August 22, 2013)
- Publication date : August 22, 2013
- Language : English
- File size : 206357 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 4891 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,271,616 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My background is as a chemist with extensive computer programming experience in VBA (especially using Excel) so please take that into account when I say that I found this an extremely easy set of books to follow and understand exactly what the authors were saying in the books (especially the Excel 2013 book)