Official Guide to OET (Kaplan Test Prep) Second Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Get familiar with the exam to help you face the OET with confidence. Test-like Listening tracks, realistic practice questions, and additional online resources give you everything you need to succeed on the OET. This book is suitable for both self-study and classroom use.
To access your audio and online resources, first register online at kaptest.com/booksonline. Once you’ve registered, access your audio and resources at kaptest.com/login or download the Kaplan Mobile Prep app on Google Play or the App Store for your Android or iOS device
Tips and Practice
- 1 full practice test
- Online audio for Listening content
- Skill-boosting activities for each of the subtests (Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking
- Self-study tips
- Test Day advice
- We know the test: The Kaplan team in conjunction with CBLA ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptestglobal.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
- ASIN : B081ZB5LG1
- Publisher : Kaplan Publishing; Second edition (March 3, 2020)
- Publication date : March 3, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2536 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 429 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,091,526 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It gives you many hints about the exam and what to do to boost your mark. I will see if it works after i pass the exam 😅
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I have just tried to log in after one year to use the sound files again - only to find that my access has expired! So my book purchase/ Kindle purchase only gave me time limited access to the sound-files - so no use whatsoever if you want to use them in teaching on a regular basis. This was NOT stated before I purchased so I feel cheated by this international education provider.