|Item Weight||5.08 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.3 x 9.2 x 11.7 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
Optiazure Thermal Laminating Pouches 9"x11.5" Inches, 3mil 200Pack, Clear, Letter Size
|Price:||$16.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔Standard US Letter Size(9x11.5") for (8.5x11") Paper, 3 Mil Pack of 200
- ✔Safe to use: Rounded corners and sealed on one side
- ✔Protect and Perserve: An all-round protective surface that is both flexible, sturdy & water resistant
- ✔Professional finish: Premium quality gloss finish, compatible with all thermal laminator machine brands
- ✔Includes free cleaning sheet for better user experience and extend laminator life span
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Clearly Presented, Clearly Protected
Optiazure provides premium quality Laminating pouches with crystal clear glossy finish, rounded corners for extra protection.
Here are a few tips from us that may enhance your experience:
- Before laminating valuable items do a test run with a similar item in size and thickness.
- If the laminated document is cloudy or there are air bubbles. Please turn up the temperature slightly and run the pouch through the laminator a second time.
- If the laminated document has wavy lines on it. Please reduce the temperature and place a new document in a pouch to try again.
- Run cleaning sheet through laminator after every 20 uses, allows you to clear any possible excess glue from the roller and reduces the risk of jamming.
Why Choose Optiazure Laminating Pouches?
- User-Friendly- These laminating sheets won’t wrinkle, ripple or jam. Each pack comes with an instruction sheet which you can use with any laminator.
- Photo safe and strong adhesion your pictures, crafts, maps, business documents, menus stay sealed.
- Flexible laminating sheets eliminate air bubbles and gaps during installation allowing you to have a neat and smooth finished project.
- This sheet is resistant to water, moisture, dew, UV and can withstand changing weather conditions.
- Compatible with all thermal laminator machine brands
Compare with similar items
Nuova Premium Thermal Laminating Pouches, 9" x 11.5"/Letter Size/3 mil, 200 Pack (LP200H)
AmazonBasics Clear Thermal Laminating Plastic Paper Laminator Sheets - 9 Inch x 11.5 Inch, 200-Pack
Crystal Clear 200-Pieces Universal Thermal Laminating Pouches
Fellowes Thermal Laminating Pouches, Letter Size 9 x 11.5-Inches, 3 mil, 200 pack (5743401)
Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 200-Pack, 8.9 x 11.4 inches, Letter Size Sheets, Clear, 3-Mil (TP3854-200)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Optiazure||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Time Commerce||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.30 x 9.20 x 11.70 inches||11.65 x 9.17 x 1.30 inches||9.00 x 1.30 x 11.50 inches||1.50 x 9.50 x 12.00 inches||1.24 x 9.24 x 11.74 inches||1.30 x 8.50 x 11.00 inches|
|Item Weight||5.08 lbs||0.16 ounces||5.60 lbs||—||4.99 lbs||—|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These sheets were awful. I think out of the 200, only like 60 or so were fine. Some wouldn't even go in the laminator correctly, and others would so I know it was a problem with the sheets. Some would wrinkled badly and others would hang loosely, not adhering to the paper. I can't say if I got a defective batch, since CS was no help. They refused to do anything, except after much back and forth, they offer me a pitiable discount. No way, was I going to risk paying almost 20 a second time for awful sheets.
These pouches are very thick and do not crinkle at all as they’re being fed through the laminator.
Overall, I’m delighted with these sheets. They’re easy to use and the final products is always gorgeous!