The Ordinary Leader: 10 Key Insights for Building and Leading a Thriving Organization Hardcover – January 17, 2017
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
- Christine Ens, Executive Director, Mediation Services
Randy provides a frank and candid set of observations about leadership that will prove valuable to leaders and non-leaders alike.
- Peter Hargraves, Principal, Sputnik Architecture Inc.
Effective leadership requires ongoing learning and great mentors – this book gives you both along with great stories and hard-earned wisdom.
- John Neufeld, Executive Director, House of Friendship
Finally, a leadership book that I can relate to – this book is full of practical and accessible strategies.
- Dave Llyod, Owner, Square One Construction
This book is an excellent blueprint for leadership. I loved Randy’s straightforward writing style, examples, and questions.
- Patrick Parent, Director, Real People Foster and Family Services
About the Author
- Publisher : ACHIEVE Publishing; First Edition (January 17, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1988617006
- ISBN-13 : 978-1988617008
- Item Weight : 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 1.25 x 8.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,157,797 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
With the years of experience to validate his perspectives (and insights) Randy presents us a formula that is understandable, and workable, for those charged with first leading themselves, and then the teams that pretty much make the world rum smoothly. You owe it to yourself to spend a delight few hours with Randy's sharing's, and then "spread the word". It's what Ordinary Leaders do!