- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches ; 2.03 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states and to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. For APO/FPO/DPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00J074W94
- UPC: 680642202903 810027210180 851770003179
- Item model number: 851770003179
- Customer Reviews: 7,531 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.30 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge - Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, 2.03 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
- Includes 1 (2.03 Pound) Orgain Organic Plant Based Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 6 grams of organic dietary fiber, 4 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 150 calories per serving
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when bakin grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, buildin grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
- We simply advise against using a microwave as it may negatively impact the nutritional value of the product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We are uncompromising about clean nutrition. All Orgain products are soy free, gluten free, non-GMO and free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, and most are certified organic.*
*Certified by Regulatory Affairs 2018
Nutritious and Delicious
Nutritious and delicious should not be mutually exclusive. That's why it's our mission to ensure everything we make is love at first sip, slurp, or bite.
Convenience is Key
Eating well should never be a hassle. Our shakes, powders and snacks are made to move at the speed of your life. And that's fast.
Clean Protein, Everyone?
Whether you run 90 miles a week or run a normal life, clean and delicious protein shouldn’t be exclusive. No matter who you are, what you do, or what your goals are, we’re dedicated to providing products for you.
Benefits of Orgain Organic Protein Powder
Orgain Organic Protein Powders are a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink ideal for busy professionals, moms, athletes and students.
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Get picky with your protein
Plant Based Protein Powder
- 21g Organic Plant-based Protein
- No Added Sugar
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- The cleanest protein you'll ever crave
Try one of our favorite recipes!
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Ingredients: 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder, 1 c. unsweetened almond milk, 2T organic almond butter, 1/2 fresh of frozen banana
Directions: Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until blended. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
|Organic Protein Powder||Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder||Organic Meal Powder||Organic Vegan Nutritional Shake||Organic Protein Almond Milk|
|Grams of Protein||21||21||20||16||10|
|Calories Per Serving||150||140||220||220||60|
|Grams of Net Carbs||3||4||11||23||1|
|Grams of Fiber||5||3||8||2||1|
|Grams of Sugar||1||1||1||9||1|
|Servings per Container||20||20||16||1||4|
Orgain Organic Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 7 grams of organic fiber per serving. Each serving is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non-GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you're on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family including kids!
Style: 2.03 lb, Chocolate
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
Orgain Organic Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 5 grams of organic fiber per serving. Each serving is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non-GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you're on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family including kids!
Orgain Organic Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Chia Seed), Orgain Organic Creamer Base (Organic Acacia Gum, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Inulin, Organic Rice Dextrins, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract), Organic Erythritol, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia, Xanthan Gum
Mix 2 scoops (46g) in 8-10 fluid ounces of water or almond milk and shake in a shaker cup or use blender.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have one little gripe that won't cost it a star... but the containers are 1/2 full? I know manufacturers are trying to cut costs by shrinking the amounts purchased, but when you get a fairly robust plastic container that's only 1/2 full... it's getting ridiculous. It's a waste of plastic and turns an otherwise wonderful product into a scam. Come on Orgain, you are better than that.
- Ridiculously easy to mix -- could just mix it with my eyes.
- Stevia over other synthetic sweetners/sugars (some may find Stevia disgusting, for me, I find the taste decent enough to put over my cereal)
- No stomach issues to report (I'm severely lactose intolerant and have several other food allergies that have put me in the ER)
- Priced fairly well for what it offers compared to other competitors
- Taste -- SUPER chalky -- probably one of the worst tasting powders I've tried (1 star off)
- Minor gripe -- the scoop was buried deep in the pits of powder hell. I tried to fish it out with a knife, spoon, and fork... no dice. I finally cursed, "[dang-diddly diddly do-dang]," brought out the jaws of life and buried my hand in. Despite using my hand, I still had to do some casual spear fishing for a few minutes until I finally got it out. (1 star off).
Despite the taste, this powder is one of the few out there that doesn't give me the rumbley tumblies or the quacking ducks, so I can't complain too much. My intestines are thankful for the lack of dairy ingredients, as well as the E.R. doctors being thankful for not having to inject muscle relaxants/fluids into me at THREE-IN-THE-MORNING(twice). While it doesn't contain as much protein per scoop as other competitors, it offers a great choice for those who are like me and have severe food allergies, but still want their protein. A good product that has the potential to be great, but definitely needs a bit more work in the taste department. Otherwise, this will be my go-to protein for the time being.
Overall: 5/7 stars.
Top international reviews
This does not taste like chocolate, and the stevia sweetness is overwhelming for me. I think it would be fine for those who don't mind the sweetness but it isn't for me.
On that note- anyone who finds a protein that has NO sweeteners (artificial or otherwise) let me know. Searching for a holy grail here!
These are the kind of products which makes health over time instead of causing side problems down the line.
Sadly it is not available directly in India though. The sellers on Amazon and other websites import it on order, from the US I believe, therefore we end up paying about twice than what it costs in the US :(
I wish it would taste more like chocolate though.