- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches ; 2.03 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00J074W7Q
- UPC: 851770003254
- Item model number: 851770003254
- Customer Reviews: 6,427 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean - Vegan, Low Net Carbs, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Sugar Added, Soy Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, 2.03 Pound
($0.68 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
- Includes 1 (2.03 Pound) Orgain Organic Plant Based Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 5 grams of organic dietary fiber, 5 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when bakin grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, buildin grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We are uncompromising about clean nutrition. All Orgain products are soy free, gluten free, non-GMO and free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, and most are certified organic.*
*Certified by Regulatory Affairs 2018
Nutritious and Delicious
Nutritious and delicious should not be mutually exclusive. That's why it's our mission to ensure everything we make is love at first sip, slurp, or bite.
Convenience is Key
Eating well should never be a hassle. Our shakes, powders and snacks are made to move at the speed of your life. And that's fast.
Clean Protein, Everyone?
Whether you run 90 miles a week or run a normal life, clean and delicious protein shouldn’t be exclusive. No matter who you are, what you do, or what your goals are, we’re dedicated to providing products for you.
Benefits of Orgain Organic Protein Powder
Orgain Organic Protein Powders are a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink ideal for busy professionals, moms, athletes and students.
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Get picky with your protein
Plant Based Protein Powder
- 21g Organic Plant-based Protein
- No Added Sugar
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- The cleanest protein you'll ever crave
Try one of our favorite recipes!
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Ingredients: 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder, 1 c. unsweetened almond milk, 2T organic almond butter, 1/2 fresh of frozen banana
Directions: Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until blended. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
|Organic Protein Powder||Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder||Organic Meal Powder||Organic Vegan Nutritional Shake||Organic Protein Almond Milk|
|Grams of Protein||21||21||20||16||10|
|Calories Per Serving||150||140||220||220||60|
|Grams of Net Carbs||3||4||11||23||1|
|Grams of Fiber||5||3||8||2||1|
|Grams of Sugar||1||1||1||9||1|
|Servings per Container||20||20||16||1||4|
Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 5 grams organic fiber per serving. Each servin grams is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you're on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family includin grams kids
Style: 2.03 lb, Vanilla
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. If you experience any allergic reaction, please discontinue use.
Orgain Organic Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Chia Seed), Orgain Organic Creamer Base (Organic Acacia Gum, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Inulin, Organic Rice Dextrins, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Rosemary Extract), Organic Erythritol, Organic Natural Flavors, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia, Xanthan Gum
Mix 2 scoops (46g) in 8-10 fluid ounces of water or almond milk and shake in a shaker cup or use blender.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
6,427 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my 2nd vegan protein powder, and I ignorantly bought it without doing much research besides relying on the fact that it's a best seller item and has somewhat decent reviews.
1) My goal for buying was to take after the gym. I don't think it's meant for that (even though it says it's for athletes, among others) and seems to be geared more towards meal replacement due to the ingredients meant to have an effect on appetite. There's not even an amino acid profile on the packaging which is something I'd actually like to have.
2) It tastes markedly better than my first vegan brand (Sunwarrior Warrior Blend which tastes awful), but other reviewers seem to not like the taste - I got vanilla. Maybe after forcing down a terrible flavor for so long, a less-bad flavor is much less noticeable to me.
3) Aside from flavor, however, it made my stomach hurt pretty badly within and hour of taking it. It doesn't appear that my experience is completely unique among customers. I wasn't sure whether it was this or something else until I tried 2 more times and experienced the same issue on both occasions. The first time was the worst time though. Further research on ingredients pulled up:
- Organic Acacia Gum: Thickener extracted from the acacia tree, it also provides fiber to help suppress appetite. Possible side effects which may result include: A) Nausea, gas, and bloating. B) Loose stools, diarrhea, and indigestion.
- Organic Erythritol: A sugar alcohol used as an alternative sweetener. It is only partially absorbed by the body and contains almost no calories. It can promote side effects such as: A) Indigestion, bloating, and stomach rumbling. B) Nausea, intestinal gas, and ill feelings.
- Organic Guar Gum: A fiber and thickener that is extracted from the guar plant. It is sometimes used as a laxative, and it can cause an expansion in the intestines to mimic fullness.
Among other things. I have experienced the above side effects all three times, and it's pretty irritating. I don't even think that I can return it now - so it's a waste of money on top.
I also saw the Clean Label Project mentioned on another Vegan Protein Powder review and realized I didn't check this before I bought this. This protein powder only has a 2 out of 5 stars because of the presence of Arsenic/Mercury and Cadmium/Lead which is terrifying to me. Definitely not buying this again!!!!
I vary my smoothies, but my staple recipe is:
1 frozen Banana (bananas ripen too fast, so I freeze them in ziplock bags)
1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
2 tbsp Peanut or nut butter
2 scoops Orgain
1 scoop Orgain Superfood Powder
1 tbsp raw cacao
10 oz Almond milk
It's freaking delicious and filling, plus I noticed less bloating.
Absolutely recommended 😊
for the money...and being plant based...in my opinion it's right up there with
the top name brands; for a lot less cost. I mix it with Organic raspberries, blueberries, 1/2 of
banana, Green Vibrance and self ground Flax Seed; plus some high potency mutli vitamins with
minerals and Ubiqunol. I usually am never tired and have energy that keeps me going until
fairly late at night.I'm going to be 70 and something has to be helping me and I believe it is
this regiment. Good luck and God Bless