- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 8.1 x 6.2 inches ; 3.09 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00I08JAYG
- Item model number: 4694
- Customer Reviews: 4,108 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Original Donut Shop Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Regular Medium Roast Coffee, 72 Count
- NOTE: This is a medium roast Extra Bold coffee, Extra Bold (contains more coffee than regular K Cup pods). Extra Bold does not pertain to the roast profile of the coffee. while using please pre puncture the bottom of the K Cup by lightly pressing down on it when placing it in the pod holder
- Not too harsh, not too bitter just right
- Extra bold (contains more coffee than regular K Cup pods)
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Ensure high quality coffee every time with pods specially designed to work in Keurig brewers with exact grind and extraction
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Before coffee was complicated, great coffee was simply fresh, bold, and flavorful. This classic donut companion contains the highest quality Arabica beans... dunking is encouraged. Some people won’t admit it, but the best part of a donut is the coffee that goes with it. Without coffee, donuts are just another confection. But donut shop coffee? That’s a different story. The Original Donut Shop Coffee lingers on your tongue and warms the soul. It brightens your day like a big scoop of sprinkles. And who doesn’t like sprinkles? If you go through life as if it’s a sweet surprise filled with jelly and covered in frosting, The Original Donut Shop Coffee is for you.
Flavor: Regular | Size: 72 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
4,108 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing on the K-cups I did notice is that unlike several other brands of coffee, this particular K-cup from this shipment is back pressuring my Keruig more than others. That is, it takes almost twice as long to push the water through the K-cup than other brands of coffee and sometimes it takes so long that the Keruig stops and I get only 2/3s a cup of coffee. Note that this Keruig has been descaled and cleaned with actual regular maintenance on the troublesome one-way valve as well as the rotating pump. No deep analysis as to why this is other than (short of cutting open a couple cups and comparing them) it seems like the coffee might be denser in the filter part of the K-cup (for those that don't know, some K-cups are more expensive because they put extra filters in the space and encapsulate the coffee in there. Things like hot chocolate use no filters and just flush the contents into your cup).
Previous Review: I can see why this is so popular. The Original Donut Shop K-cup is just a good all-around cup of coffee. This K-cup isn’t a flavored coffee. For my daily coffee, I want a coffee that smells great, is not overly “burnt” tasting and doesn’t leave a sour aftertaste. This isn’t gourmet coffee, but it is a basic medium bodied coffee that tastes almost like a light-roast breakfast blend. The Donut Shop coffee is fairly smooth and not too acidic, but does have a slight aftertaste. This coffee is best alongside breakfast. I would compare it to Green Mountain Breakfast Blend, but say this one is a little better in my opinion. For these reasons, this is my daily go to coffee.