CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Osmo - Starter Kit Original - for iPad (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. OSMO enables the continuation of learning. Track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app.
- TEACHING: Shapes & placing in designs (Tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (Masterpiece), letters, spelling & vocabulary (Words).
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: OSMO Classic Base for iPad, Tangram pieces, Numbers tiles, Words tiles, Stackable storage for each game & 4 Game Apps: Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece.
- OSMO PROMISE: Designed with fun & learning in mind, in Palo Alto, California. 90 day Warranty. An iPad & OSMO Base (iPad is not included) are required to play. Compatible with iPad 2-6, iPad Mini 1-4, iPad Air 1-2, iPad Pro 9.7 & 10.5 inch. Fire Tablet is not compatible with this base.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Osmo learning games makes it fun for children to learn, using Toys as Teaching Tools. Osmo is Magic! In 2013, Osmo created a fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad and/or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo games develop a wide range of skills, varying skills based on each game, including: Creativity, Problem-Solving, Confidence Gaining, Child-Led, Hands-On, Gender-Neutral, Curriculum Inclusion, Social/Emotional Skills, STEM/STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering Math & Art) and many more educational capabilities. Games are designed for children between the ages of 3-11+ and include beginner to expert levels. OSMO enables the continuation of learning. Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app. Shapes & placing in designs (Tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (Masterpiece), letters, spelling & vocabulary (Words). Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000 classrooms. Tag your photos on social media with #Osmomagic to be featured!
From the Manufacturer
Works with all iPads
Osmo is compatible with all versions of iPad 2 and up, all versions of iPad mini and all versions of iPad Air.
Easy to setup
Set your iPad on the stand, place the red reflector over your iPad's camera, and you’re ready to play!
Osmo has gotten rave reviews from USA Today, Yahoo! Tech, The Wall Street Journal, and more! Time Magazine named Osmo one of the top inventions of 2014.
Kids and adults alike can cultivate their minds and creativity through Osmo's games: Newton: 60+ levels of creative engineering. Guide virtual balls with real-life objects. Words: Unlimited content. Guess and spell hidden words with physical tiles. Tangram: 500+ visual and spatial puzzles. Arrange puzzle pieces to build challenging shapes. Masterpiece: Draw anything and everything. Supercharge your drawing skills. ?and more to come...
What is Osmo’s mission?
It has become a common sight to see so many kids with faces glued to screens disconnected from the world around. Interaction of tablets inspired us to invent Osmo which opens up iPad to the endless possibilities of physical play. Our mission is pretty simple - design holistic play experiences that are loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo consists of a base and a red reflector. The reflector enables the iPad to read the environment in front of it, on the table. Powered by Osmo's revolutionary Reflective AI technology, the reflector brings real-life actions and movements into the digital world on your iPad.
What do you imagine for Osmo’s future
The team at Osmo wants to open up the doors to creativity and allow any content, language or education subject to be brought to life. The unique technology in Osmo enables a mixed media spanning both digital and physical worlds. We want you to be able to shape your own experience. This is just the beginning of a play movement that will bring together kids and adults alike.