|Item Weight||23.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 23.5 x 5.75 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||P1224L3125CU|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
P1224L3125CU 125-Amp 12-Space 24-Circuit 3-Phase Main Lug Load Center
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 23.5 x 5.75 inches|
|Number Of Circuits||24|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three phase 125 Amp main lug load center with 12 spaces/24 circuits
- Features Siemens patented insta-wire technology which allows for quick and easy installation because screws are already backed out, ready for wire insertion on ground and neutral bars
- Copper bus
- All devices are provided with 2 factory installed ground bars
- Mounting tabs on the trim hold the load center in place freeing up both hands to drive the trim screws
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Siemens E0816ML1125S Surface Mount, 125 Amp, 8 Space, 16 Circuit, Load Center
Siemens S4260L3225 225-Amp Indoor Main Lug 42 Space, 60 Circuit 3-Phase Load Center, Aluminium Bus
PW1224L3125CU 125-Amp 12-Space 24-Circuit 3-Phase Outdoor Rated Main Lug Load Center
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Siemens introduces PL Series Load Centers - a new high quality and feature-rich line of load center products to meet applications for virtually every need. The PL Series load center provides maximum flexibility in combination with labor saving features to aid the contractor while installing the product. PL load centers feature the patented insta-wire neutral/ground system, convertibility, copper bussing, and mounting tabs on the trim - these features were specifically engineered to decrease installation time and increase flexibility.