Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
3 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Pampered Chef Small Micro-Cooker 1 Quart
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made for Microwave cooking
- Perfect for Steming Veggies, Melting Butter
- Heating Soups & Reheating Left Overs
- Cover has Small and Medium holes for Draining liquids
- With Spout to help with pouring
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New Never opened, still in original Packaging with instructions
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before buying this smaller size of the Micro-Cooker pot I bought two of the larger size version. The larger size version also makes for the perfect microwave pasta cooker. This is how you do it: Put the desired amount of dry pasta in the pot. Add enough cold water to cover the pasta. The cooking time is easy, as you just add 3 minutes to the cooking time instructions listed on the box of pasta. (I primarily eat De Cecco brand Penne and De Cecco brand Gnocchi. I have not tried cooking spaghetti, but I imagine it would work as long as you rip the dry spaghetti in half, of course. I cook with the lid off, and then put the lid on after cooking, to drain the residual water. But you can also cook with the lid on. I do not stop the microwave to stir. I found that it's not necessary when cooking the pastas I'm cooking. The pasta comes out perfect every time, and the taste is the same as if using a pot on the stove.)
I also use the larger and smaller Pampered Chef microwave pots for soup. This smaller size version is perfect for soup, especially if you like to drain off some of the soup's liquid before eating.
The pots come out of the microwave cool to the touch.
These pots add a lot of convenience. I am very glad I found them.
One of our favorite amazon.com purchases of the year.