PLUSINNO Elite Hunter 7FT Fishing Rod, IM 6 Graphite Spinning Rod and Casting Rod, Stainless Steel Guides with SiC Inserts
Enhance your purchase
|Color||7FT-Spinning Rod-M Power+HT3000REEL（Golden）|
|Fishing Technique||Casting, Spinning|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【SENSITIVE & STRONG】PLUSINNO fishing rod blanks. All Elite Hunter Select fishing rods are constructed with IM6 Carbon matrix technology blanks giving each casting rod and spinning rod incredible performance, sensitivity and power. carbon split grip and full grip using a Non-slip EVA & Cork Handle, is made to deliver a premium rod at a greater value than the competition.
- 【Super Smooth Power】Stainless steel guides with Ceramic inserts makes it more smooth and durable, avoids line sticking into the guides, minimizes friction while also enhancing sensitivity by transferring vibrations from the line through the guide to the rod and to your hand.
- 【ANTI-WINDING TIP】 - The Tips of PLUSINNO spinning rods is designed to better prevent the fishing line from twisting, you will never struggle with the twisted fishing line again. A must have for your panfish, trout and bass fishing with finesse techniques.
- 【DOUBLE LOCKING REEL SEAT】 - Sturdy plastic reel seat with double locking structure is easy to assemble and disassemble, even kids can do it without any problem. Cushioned hood keeps your reel tightly in place and won't loosen when traveling long distances on choppy water.
- 【 Ceramic Guides Compatible with All Types of Line】 Exceptionally versatile, this fishing rod can be used with all types of line, including braid. It features one-piece stainless steel SIC guides that eliminate insert pop-outs and keep line slippage to a minimum, so you can reel in your catch without interruption.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
PLUSINNO Elite Hunter - Spinning Rod
The blanks are constructed from IM 6 Graphite allowing our engineers to build an extremely lightweight rod while still offering the strength to land that fish of a lifetime. The stainless-steel guides with SIC inserts provide exceptional casting performance and durability, while the reel seat’s ergonomic design makes for an extremely comfortable grip. The IM 6 Graphite blank includes a carbon wrapped veil to further increase rigidity and strength
The top ring is a domestic SIC anti-wound guide ring, which effectively reduces the winding of the wire; ML and M tonality to meet the different needs of fishing
High-quality Ceramic Guides
Minimize line friction, dissipates heat efficiently, can deliver longer smooth casts than other guides.
Non-slip EVA & Cork Handle
Ergonomic graphite high-strength reel seats increases the contact between your hand and the grip to save you much more energy
Premium Spigot Ferrule Construction
Allows our two piece rods to have the same feel and power of one piece rods.1.5cm gap between 2 sections to avoid being stucked after long-time using and to extend its using time.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Rich Ashley on July 16, 2020
I SEE THAT THE Sougayilang 5000 series was a perfect match.
At first I questioned if the rod was strong enough for salt water since the tip seems thin.
However bending the rod, the tip part bent very little.
last week i pulled in some nice blues and 2 days ago I played in a 5 and a half barracuda.
EVERYONE was waiting for that line or rod tip to snap.
It has some very nasty teeth.
I did use a wire leader from Amazon.
I'm not one to use 60 pound line and a riged pole then winch the fish in.
Playing the fish is a sport and it took 1/2 hour but the rod and super smooth Sougayilang are keepers for me
By Shawn B on May 13, 2020
By IdahoBiker on May 8, 2020
By Ruffian on September 11, 2020
It has a split grip and a foldable hook keeper.
The rod is rated for 12-20lb line which seems correct (Braid) and lures 1/4-1oz.
I would probably pair this with a 3000 size reel with 15lb braid.
Overall a great rod for someone looking for a two piece for travel or someone looking into getting into fishing.
By Tsogkhuu Angler on September 15, 2020