- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 2 inches ; 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01H7P9Q5A
- UPC: 767644373166 737123924448
- Customer Reviews: 2,630 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,971 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #6 in Pregnancy Tests
PREGMATE 50 Pregnancy Test Strips (50 Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Accurate and highly reliable pregnancy test strips.
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level: 25 mIU/mL.
- Will work 5 days before your missed period.
- Each test is sealed in individual pouch.
- Results are over 99.8% accurate.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PREGMATE pregnancy test detects human pregnancy hormone(hCG) in urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta.
- Immerse the strip into the urine. Do not dip past the MAX line.
- Take the strip out after 3 seconds.
- Lay the strip flat.
- Read results in 5 minutes.
READING THE RESULTS
POSITIVE: Two lines mean the test is positive and you are pregnant. The color intensity of the lines may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of hormone. The hormone level increases as your pregnancy progresses. If pregnancy hormone(hCG) is present in your urine, you'll have a positive test result.
NEGATIVE: One line means the test is negative and you're not pregnant
DID YOU KNOW?
The average implantation time is 9 days past ovulation. It takes 2-3 days after implantation for the embryo to make enough hormone for a home pregnancy test to work. That means the majority of women will not get a positive until 11 days past ovulation.
Size: 50 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?