Palladio Rice Paper Facial Tissues for Oily Skin, Face Blotting Sheets Made from Natural Rice, Oil Absorbing Paper with Rice Powder, 2 Sided, Instant Results, Translucent, 40 Count, Pack of 3
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.09 x 0.93 x 3.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.12 Pounds|
About this item
- RICE PAPER BLOTTING TISSUES: Made from natural rice, Palladio's rice paper sheets are great for absorbing excess oil & keeping your face & makeup looking fresh & clean all day—at home or traveling. Comes in compact packaging & in multiple skin tones.
- OIL ABSORBING RICE POWDER: Used for beauty & skin care for generations, rice powder is known for its ability to absorb oil & help makeup last longer. Palladio carries a rice powder product line, including rice paper blotting tissues, powder, & primer.
- CRUELTY & PARABEN FREE MAKEUP & COSMETICS: From blotting paper & rice powder to primer, foundation, & blush, eye makeup & lip colors, as well as a variety of makeup brushes & blending sponges, Palladio products help you create the finished look you want.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP & BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Palladio's line of beauty and makeup products are professional quality, made for makeup artists and home use. Use Palladio botanical and vitamin infused cosmetics as the foundation of a flawlessly finished look.
- TRAVEL SIZE: Packaged in a handy component, these tissues will fit inside even in the smallest purse or pocket
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.09 x 0.93 x 3.25 inches; 1.92 Ounces
- Item model number : RPB01
- UPC : 024057950118 791916819496
- Manufacturer : Palladio
- ASIN : B071LSXMVW
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,402 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #6 in Makeup Blotting Paper
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Please see packaging for the most updated list of ingredients. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Paper, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Dioxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
Use the matte side to blot away shine throughout the day and the powdered side for occasional touch-ups.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lirio torres on January 9, 2020
I just wanted plain old blotting tissue to remove excess oil from my T zone. Any who the product isn’t bad, just not what I was looking for.
After using these a while longer, I decided that although I will continue to buy blotting papers without any powder added, I will also never be without these. There's something about the combo of the rice powder and the blotting paper that mattifies my oily areas and blurs skin imperfections like nothing I've ever found. The translucent is great for light/medium skin (I'm NC130), but might slightly wash out deeper skin tones. I love the fact that it doesn't add any obvious color though.
OLD REVIEW: These work wonders, but be aware that you are applying a layer of makeup to your skin. Sometimes it's a little too much if I just did my makeup and don't want anything else on there. I bought another brand without powder for these times, and i don't know if I will repurchase these, just because I don't like to have too many versions of things. That said, they do work very beautifully and would make a fantastic replacement for a compact of oil absorbing face powder. If you're someone who likes to powder your nose when you're out, you will be beyond thrilled with how these perform and how nicely they fit in a tiny purse.
By Malinda on August 1, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.