Panasonic DVD Player DVD-S700 (Black) Upconvert DVDs to 1080p Detail, Dolby Sound from DVD/CDs View Content Via USB
- Up-convert DVD video to Full-HD 1080p with fine detail
- Enjoy smooth, detailed video from virtually any DVD
- Hear superior audio from DVDs/CDs with Dolby Digital sound
- View content from USB memory devices
- Audio S/N: 90dB
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
See the Difference HD Makes
Instantly up-convert DVD movies to the breathtaking clarity of 1080p HD. This versatile, easy-to-use home entertainment player scans, up-converts and plays back formats that include DVD-ROM/R/RW/+R/+RW, plus CD(CD-DA)/CG-G/VCD/SVCD.
Power Resume Convenience
Few things are more annoying than having the power go out in the middle of a DVD movie. But when power comes back, simply turn the TV and DVD-S700 back on and Panasonic's Power Resume automatically picks up where the movie left off.*
*Within approximately 10 seconds of the actual point when power was interrupted.
Up-converted DVDs deserve high-def audio to match. And for that, the DVD-S700 does not disappoint. Every DVD video is accompanied by Dolby Digital sound for maximum entertainment impact. You'll also experience the same level of audio quality while playing your music CDs.
The player's compact design is also dustproof. An advantage that lets you place the DVD-S700 on dust-prone shelves or in cabinets without worrying about any DVD/CD performance issues caused by dust buildup.
Show Off Your Photos
Turn your digital photo collections into fun, musical JPEG slideshows to show everyone on your big screen TV. Simply insert a photo CD, DVD or USB device, turn on the TV and enjoy.
What's in the Box
- Panasonic 1080p Up-Convert DVD Player DVD-S700
- Power cord
- Remote control
- 2 AAA-size batteries
Compare with similar items
Panasonic DVD-S700EP-K All Multi Region Free DVD Player 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI Output, Progressive Scan, USB with Remote (110V-240V)
LG DP132H All Multi Region Code Region Fr DVD Player Full HD 1080p HDMI UpConverting DivX, USB Plus, Xvid, PAL/NTSC With Remote, 110-240v
Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player (no HDMI port)
Sony DVPSR510H DVD Player, with HDMI port (Upscaling)
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse||Erksine Elec||NewEra Products||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||usb, hdmi||usb, hdmi||Powerline||HDMI|
|Item Dimensions||8.00 x 12.25 x 1.50 inches||8.03 x 12.20 x 1.54 inches||11.60 x 10.00 x 3.00 inches||12.60 x 10.00 x 1.26 inches||8.30 x 10.00 x 1.26 inches|
|Total HDMI Ports||1||—||—||0||1|
|Total USB 2.0 Ports||1||1||—||0||0|
Panasonic DVD-S700 1080p Up-Convert DVD Player. Create smooth high-resolution images 1080p up-conversion raises image quality by correcting, in pixel units, the brightness signals of images in recorded content, DVD movies, and other media. Clear, beautiful pictures this high-speed, high-precision circuit converts DVD video signals using 4-times oversampling for progressive scan playback and 8-times oversampling for interlace scan playback. The high-density conversion process results in clear, beautiful pictures with high resolution and high S/N ratio.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. ONLY use the open/close button for the door--DO NOT push the door with your fingers. It's not sturdy enough for that.
2. ONLY remove a DVD by placing your finger in the DVD hole. The drawer does not have cutouts on the side for your fingers and you could break the mechanism.
3. I have the RCA cables hooked to my receiver and the HDMI cord hooked to my TV. The RCA cables fit VERY tight--make sure they are pushed in snugly or you will have problems with sound/picture. If you're having trouble with picture or sound, the first thing I would suggest is check to make sure the RCA Red/White/Yellow connections are pushed in all the way.
4. I would highly recommend only adults use this DVD player--it's not sturdy enough for kids or others that don't take special care when using electronics.
5. MAKE SURE you read in the manual how to get to the settings. Some will need changing. On mine, the factory setting for picture size was set to 4x3 (for old square TVs) rather than 16x9 (newer recantangular TVs)
6. The remote is very compact/small with lots of close-together buttons. If you're older, you're probably going to have to hold it very close to choose what you want to do.
7. I've thrown all kinds of media at it--store bought DVDs, home-burned DVD-R and DVD+R. No problems with any of them. I have not tried using it to play CDs so I can't speak to that.
8. It's a nice, compact unit and light weight. I'd make sure it's not sitting too close to the edge of where you put it--I don't think it would survive any kind of fall.
9. It came with an RCA cable (Red/White/Yellow) but NOT an HDMI cord so you'll need to get a cheap one of those. The batteries are included for the remote.
10. Picture quality on my TV is excellent. Sound through the receiver is excellent as well.
It is VERY simple to set up. You have to have either an HDMI cable AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet, 1-Pack or an RCA Audio Video Cable RCA Cable Audio Video Cable 3 RCA to RCA Male to Male M/Mx3 for Old TV Gold Plated - Red and White Yellow Cable (6Feet(1.8m)) to connect it to your TV. "Older" TVs use the RCA cable. Newer TVs use the HDMI cable. I already had an HDMI cable so I was all set and my TV is eight years old. Then you just plug the DVD player into a regular wall socket and you're up and running. Just two simple connections and that's it.
All I wanted was a simple DVD/CD player with none of the hassle of all the "frills" and I got it. Make sure you buy the player with "1080p upscaling." This upconverts a DVD player to 1080p to get the best HD picture, almost as good as Blu-ray.. I have a Panasonic 42" 1080 flat panel TV and the picture is great with this DVD player. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a clock but I really don't need one. What a bargain for 50 bucks!!!
from this seller (Focus Camera). It was shipped and packaged in an excellent manner. The Player was received on time as promised. I wanted to wait to review it until after I had used it a while. I found it loads fast and is extremely easy to use. Totally stress free. It is and functions as it has been described.
Both myself and my DVD Collections are extremely happy. I would highly recommend this player and the seller (Focus Camera) if you need a basic
functional DVD Player that easy to use. I have had an excellent experience with this product and its seller and I would purchase this player again from this seller.
All in all the whole procedure from the postman handing me the package to watching the whole episode of Community took a little over a half hour. No complaints here. Good unit, good price. Another two minutes and I'll have the packaging in the recycle bin.
Top international reviews
Ich bin froh, dass ich diesen wundervollen Artikel gefunden habe.