Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Patti Ford
Customers Also Bought Items By
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!!
Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand.
Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!”
I Just Want to Pee Alone is a collection of hilarious essays from 37 of the most kick ass mom bloggers on the web.
- Jen Mann of People I Want to Punch in the Throat™
- Insane in the Mom-Brain
- The Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
- Baby Sideburns
- Rants From Mommyland.
Read hysterical essays like:
- Embarrassment, Thy Name is Motherhood
- A Pinterest-Perfect Mom, I am Not
- And Then There was that Time a Priest Called Me a Terrible Mother
- So She Thought She Could Cut Off My Stroller
This is the book that kicked off the New York Times bestselling I Just Want to Pee Alone series of books. Collect the entire series!