|Item Weight||10.2 ounces|
|Material Type||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Size||66 * 91 mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Boltquan-2|
Penny Card Sleeves; 500 Count Pack Game and Trading Card Sleeves; Pokemon Card Sleeves - Also Fits Dragon Ball Super and Magic The Gathering MTG Cards
|Price:||$10.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Sturdy, Yet Flexible Plastic】Make a great decision to protect your cards. We’ve designed the plastic to be the perfect density, pliable and soft but also durable and long-lasting. You’ll handle each top-loading clear card sleeve with ease, sliding cards in and out without resistance or damage to your cards, including your rare and valuable cards.
- 【Standard Size Card Protector Sleeves】Measuring 2.59 x 3.58 inches (66mm * 91mm), you’ll find this set of card savers fits almost all cards for everything from collectible football and baseball sports cards to trading card games like Yu-Gi-Oh! and MTG to family card games like Exploding Kittens and What Do You Meme?
- 【Ultra-Protective Plastic Card Sleeves】You already know that handling and shuffling your cards will wear them out fast, so buy this set of card protectors to keep them in pristine condition, safe from dust, water, fingerprints, moisture and inevitable scratches, folds, nicks and tears.
- 【Healthier for You and Your Children】Our superior sleeves are made with polypropylene, a type of plastic that’s BPA free so it’s safer to handle. And, it’s PVC and acid free, making it a responsible, eco-friendly choice.
- 【Use Them All or Share with Friends】With this purchase, you’ll receive 5 packs of 100 card sleeves, freshly packaged and fully protected. Use them for your collection or pass a few to someone in need.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We get it. We know how important it is to protect the rarest of cards that you finally scored. The sleeve has to be strong, but also supple. It can’t be too big to allow dust to drift in. It can’t have an overhang on the edges if it’s to be used as a game card with shuffling and handling. It can’t be too small because there’s a risk of damage trying to squeeze the card in. Your protective card sleeve has to be perfect.
We Make the Perfect Game and Trading Card Sleeve Protectors.
Ours are made of high-grade polypropylene plastic. With this material, we’re able to carefully monitor the density, making sure it’s thick, but not too thick. It feels great in hand, won’t tear or disintegrate and it’s clear so your card colors and printing are as pristine as if there was no cover.
The sizing is perfect with each card sleeve measuring 2.59 x 3.58 inches (66mm * 91mm). You can count on them to flawlessly protect and cover your treasured cards with precision, enabling you to still handle your cards, even shuffling them for high stakes, intense games.
Purchase our 500 count pack of top-loader penny card sleeves and know you’ll be safeguarding your cards for many years to come.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once inside you can feel that it is very durable and while I haven't tested out scratches I'm going to assume that it can protect the card well. This pack is great in that it came with 500 sleeves. Some people sleeve all their cards but I just sleeve the more rarer, or more valuable ones so these will last me for a long time and even then I'm confident in the product to buy more if I run out.
If you are a collector of any cards I'd recommend this product if you are looking to protect your valuable cards or just as a way to store them away with minimal wear and tear.
By Ie Pa on August 20, 2021