Other Sellers on Amazon
VANKYO Performance V630 Native 1080P Full HD Projector, 300" LED Projector w/ ±45° Electronic Keystone Correction, Compatible w/ TV Stick, HDMI, Laptop, Smartphone for Home/Business Use
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【REAL NATIVE 1080P FULL HD】VANKYO Performance V630 is equipped with native 1920x1080 resolution, 5000:1 contrast ratio and 50,000 Hours lamp life. Revolutionary brighter video projector meets all audio-visual satisfactions for office PowerPoint Presentation or home entertainment.
- 【300” MEGA PROJECTION SCREEN】Features a huge projection screen, Performance V630 movie projector provides a screen size of 46”-300” with projection distance varies from 5.15ft-30.18ft. Exceptional home cinema projector conveys the truest color and impart the deepest feelings upon the viewer.
- 【±45° ELECTRONIC KEYSTONE】Performance V630 LED projector utilizes advanced electronic keystone correction technology, which creates a possibility for you to automatically adjust the keystone correction of 45°. Innovative cooling system with heat dispersion and a powerful noise-reducing technology cut 80％fan noise.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY PROJECTOR】Equipped with 2*HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, SD Card and Audio Out Ports, Performance V630 video projector enables to flexibly connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, SD cards, Android or IOS devices, etc.
- 【THREE-YEAR & PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT】VANKYO provides 3-month free return for full refund and 3-year free repair, long life professional customer service and technical support. Please feel free to contact with VANKYO Support Team if you have any question.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|120 inches Screen 27.99||100 inches Screen 25.99||Projector Stand 39.99||Projector Stand 39.99||Projector Mount 16.99||Projector Mount 18.99|
|Accessory Type||Foldable Projector Screen||Foldable Projector Screen||Projector Tripod Stand||Projector Tripod Stand||Projector Ceiling Mount||Projector Ceiling Mount|
|Meterial||Polyester||Polyester||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Steel||Steel|
|Wight Capacity||*||*||22 lbs||22 lbs||66 lbs||66 lbs|
|Applicable Model||Universal||Universal||Universal||Universal||VANKYO LEISURE 510, Performance V600,V620,V630||VANKYO LEISURE 510, Performance V600,V620,V630|
|Package||13.9 x 8.4 x 3.4 inches||13.8 x 8.4 x 3.4 inches||16.1 x 12.2 x 6.1 inches||16.1 x 12.2 x 6.1 inches||12.7 x 4.7 x 2.3 inches||12.7 x 4.7 x 2.3 inches|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second Vankyo projector.A few months back I needed an extra TV but didn't want to spend too much money on a it, since I already own one. With budget LED projectors getting better and better I did some research and decided on the Vankyo Leisure 510. Admittedly, it didn't look quite as good as my 1080p TV, BUT the big screen and the WOW factor made it so immersive that I really didn't miss it. I found myself watching everything on my projector. Playing video games on this thing is awesome. I can see enemies coming from a mile away. The travel bag they supply also came in very handy as I've been taking this down to my parents' house for family reunions and sporting events. Needless to say EVERYONE loves it. Having enjoyed the projector experience so much, I decided to give the 510 to my parents and buy this one (V630) for myself, given its native 1080p resolution. I was immediately amazed by how much better it looked compared to the 510 (and the 510 does a pretty decent job job). The V630 IS actually comparable to my 1080p TV. The color reproduction is better than the 510, and it's definitely sharper. The throw distance, screen size, peripherals, etc.. are pretty similar, though this one looks a little more premium and the menus feel a little more responsive. The sound is about the same, which is to say it's nothing ground breaking, but if you have a small living room like me, it's definitely good enough. A soundbar doesn't hurt (I just bought one), but this is personal preference, you don't really need it. I went months using the projector speaker and it was just fine. If I were to compare this to my 1080p TV side by side I think I think the projector takes it. Image quality may be marginally better with the TV, but the sheer size of the projected image makes it super immersive (for half the price). I also love that it is so much more portable than even a 50 inch TV.
A few things to know:
- If you plug in a Laptop to this thing you may notice that icons and small letters may look a bit out of focus towards the corners. This seems to be a pretty common thing with budget projectors. But believe me, you don't really notice it during movies, games, etc. Focus it so that the middle looks sharp and you'll be fine.
- Also with Laptops, make sure you set the outgoing video signal to RGB limited as opposed to RGB Full, which is their default. (google RGB full vs RGB limited if you're not familiar). The words limited and full don't mean one is better than the other, it's just the way the video signal is encoded. The source and the projector NEED to match, otherwise the image will look either too dark or washed out. This projector works on RGB limited, which is pretty common on TV's as well. Some devices, like my PS4 can automatically detect what the screen/monitor uses and switches to that, but might laptop didn't. It took my a while to figure out why the same videos would look different based on where the signal came from. Once I did, I just had to figure out how to manually set it up. It wasn't difficult, but if you're not aware it can throw you for a loop.
- The image defaults are pretty good but if you want to get the best out of this projector you'll have to play with the settings a little bit (brightness, contrast, sharpness, color saturation, etc). Once you have it dialed it you probably won't have to touch it again. Just pick images or videos you're very familiar with and try to cover different scenarios so that your calibration is not skewed, i.e. pick colorful images, dark images, bright images, etc. That way you can find a happy medium that will work for most things.
- A dark room will always be better than a lit room. Blackout curtains definitely help. Location matters. Keep your projection surface far from light sources if you can help it
- Throw distance is important. I believe the recommended distance from your screen is 10-12 feet. Think about where you would place your projector and try to keep it as perpendicular to the projection surface as possible. The Keystone adjustment is handy, but overusing it will cause the image to distort at the top, bottom, or sides.
All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase, especially when you factor in the price and the fact that LED projectors have a longer lamp life, meaning you don't have to worry as much about having to replace bulbs, etc. I really love consuming media in this thing. Everyone I have shown it to has been impressed by how good it looks and how big the image can get - makes going back to a 50 inch TV hard.
The projector boots up quickly and has a nice LED light to show its status when booting up. I like the no-frills remote control with all the navigation buttons mirrored exactly as per the projector buttons.
The manual focus is very smooth and within seconds you will be wow by a super clear, crisp and sharp image. It takes absolutely no effort to get a focused image from corner to corner.
You can tell how clear the picture is when looking on the screen, and this has a nice definition and clarity. While all projectors are susceptible to light coming in from outside etc., we found the brightness to be very good.
It has an aux-in and out to play audio. This also enables the projector to be connected to devices such as a Soundbar or external speaker. Actually, It comes with a built-in speaker which sounds really great and is stereo sound too. The sound from the projector is loud enough to not even need separate speakers. The sound fills my entire room without it being at max volume. This would make for the ultimate home entertainment and is really a feature worth checking out. I have loved my time spent using it. This is definitely the best you can buy right now.
I initially forgot about buying an HDMI cord. However, when we opened the package of the projector, it already had one in the box which works great. The package comes with an HDMI cable, an Audio/Video cable and power cable.
Honestly, I cannot believe that this projector less than $300, that is some serious value for money right there...
To set up this projector it took me about 3 to 5 minutes. I just had to plug the power cable and connect the projector to my laptop with the HDMI cable. After the first trial I was sure this was a good buy. The Image can be seen in rooms with ambient light, but the darker the room the better. Great sharp image projected very bright picture and amazing colors. The picture is powered by LED lamp I'm not sure how many lumens has but relatively bright. The projector also supports keystone correction of ±45° with minimal loss of image quality, that means you don’t have to use on smooth ground, you can place anywhere and get freely projection, and has over 50000 hours Lifetime and support amazon fire tv stick. Featured with stereo speakers but I usually connect to an amplifier over the headphones jack. Another extra feature is the remote control it comes very handy sometimes.
Value for money! One of my best Amazon purchases.