Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Peter Daniel Andrei
Peter has coached hundreds of competitive public speakers. He has earned 27 awards as a competitive public speaker, won national speech competitions, and was the Massachusetts Speech and Debate League State Champion. When he worked in the Massachusetts Statehouse, he carefully observed the public speaking techniques of Representatives and Senators. He's spent countless days analyzing the famous speeches of history to uncover their secrets. He was rewarded a seal of special distinction from the National Speech and Debate Association for accumulating 500 speaker points. He has read countless books and scientific articles on communication and psychology. He had to overcome a speech impediment.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Why do we think what we think? Think we know what we think we know? Believe what we believe? Like what we like? Do what we do?
Why do others trust or distrust us? Respect or disrespect us? Listen to or ignore us? Reach out to or neglect us? Like or dislike us? Praise or slander us? Believe or doubt us? That's not all...
Why do others follow our lead or stand in our way? Give us opportunities or send them elsewhere? Support our striving for success and appreciate our message or toss it – and us – aside? Decades of cutting-edge (but unheard-of) scientific research presents an answer...
Because hidden, little-known secrets of psychology influence everything about us...
Neglecting them is swimming upstream. You can't change minds, win friends, or influence people. You can't earn undivided attention or get the respect you deserve. You undermine your professional image, stagnate your career, and destroy your confidence until communication makes you anxious.
You don't deserve this. Neither did I. I remember wondering, "Why do people never support my ideas? Why am I drowning in a sea of 'sorry, maybe later' (AKA never)? Why have I stopped succeeding?" Luckily, everything changed when I answered one question...
What are the communication habits of highly effective people?
It comes down to one secret: Highly effective people speak how the human mind evolved to interpret information. The result? They easily persuade and instantly influence, turning communication from an obstacle into an opportunity. They enrich their careers, get more done, and advance with stunning speed.
They impact and inspire others, rising to positions of leadership. They quickly succeed, excel with ease, and shape the world. They attract support, feel confident, and smash goal after goal. Who are they? Presidents and CEOs; top-performers and respected professionals; leaders and visionaries.
And here's my question to you:
Will you be one of them?
In How Highly Effective People Speak, you'll discover 194 communication habits of highly effective people (proven by 57 scientific studies) including:
- How to get more done with less effort by influencing others to support you
- How to attract others (instead of turning them away and seeming unfriendly) with the correct type of body language
- How to make people systematically, predictably, and reliably overweigh your opinion by activating the availability bias
- How to charge more or pay less (for the same product) and win every negotiation with the anchoring effect
- How to effortlessly make others want something by activating one little-known cognitive bias (called "essential" by billionaire investor Charlie Munger, partner to Warren Buffet)
- How to lead with ease and reliably influence teams by using the contrast effect
- How to effortlessly speak with memorable eloquence by applying 2,000-year-old secrets of powerful language
- How to ace every interview, meeting, and presentation with ease by activating agent detection bias
Why do people ignore our ideas or support them? Agree with our positions or undermine them? Tune out when we speak or give us undivided attention?
Why do most of us fail to persuade others? Fail to formulate convincing arguments? Fail to speak with confidence and fail to get our way?
And why do some lawyers and legal professionals quickly soar above the competition, their words carrying immense weight, while others struggle to communicate effectively?
53 little-known, cutting-edge, and revolutionary (but practically unheard-of) scientific studies present a virtually unknown answer based on irrefutable empirical evidence...
The answer? If you can't speak with eloquence, your words don't count. This undermines your professional image and stagnates your career, holding you back and sabotaging your ideas.
Eloquent words outperform their weak counterparts. Eloquent words convince. They compel. They captivate. They persuade. They move hearts and minds. And they can change the world.
What are the hidden secrets of words that change the world?
This concise new release by an Amazon best-selling author dissects the little-known "eloquence secrets" of two of the most impactful messages in the history of American political persuasion.
These messages defined the ethos of both major parties, shaped the political discussions we have decades later, and redefined the very meaning of America.
Eloquence breaks down the 61 techniques hidden in these two messages, revealing simple, repeatable, step-by-step strategies for eloquent speaking that allow you to:
✓ Inspire, impact, and influence people
✓ Gain an edge in any discussion
✓ Captivate listeners
✓ Avoid people tuning out
✓ Speak with more eloquence than many world-leaders
✓ Grab undivided attention
✓ Persuade people to your point of view
✓ Master the ancient art of rhetoric
✓ Appeal to human emotion for massive influence
✓ Achieve instant eloquence
✓ Attract support to your ideas
✓ Win any argument
✓ Avoid ineffectual and boring communication
✓ Build rapport and form connections
✓ Make your ideas seem drastically and dramatically better
✓ Earn trust and portray credibility
✓ Appear like an expert and visionary worth listening to
✓ Know exactly what to say
✓ Earn instant respect for yourself and your ideas
✓ Gain an unfair competitive advantage in your career
What free bonuses do you get in the limited-edition version of Eloquence?
The strategy workbook. Use the proven secrets revealed in the book, applying them to your communication for instant eloquence.
The eloquence on demand service.
What if every single legendary leader over the past 500 years used a little-known five-step communication process to inspire people, empower movements, and produce legendary results? What if all business managers - whether leading a team of three or company of 300,000 - can use the exact same step-by-step process to convert average performance into surpassing success by breaking through the "communication wall," influencing with ease, and inspiring enthusiastic action?
New Release Promotion: Limited Time 50%-Off Discount (Normal Price Is $20) + the "Public Speaking for Leaders" Bonus Bundle Worth $150 for FREE
Limited Edition Version: Includes 7 Exclusive Bonus Chapters
Why do some leaders and managers effortlessly produce enviable results with less work, while others watch things fall apart around them despite working 65-hour weeks? Because of a proven yet little-known brand of communication: the communication of leadership, used by John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and every single U.S. President since FDR.
Don't let weak communication hold back your potential to become a legendary leader and successful business manager by constantly undermining your professional image and minimizing the impact of your words. Don't let it frustrate you and erode your confidence.
It's a moral travesty that the country's top MBA programs entirely neglect the communication of leadership. I once experienced these struggles myself. I wrote five best-selling books on the hidden, little-known strategies I used to overcome this, and taught them to the country's top project managers.
In this new release, you learn 451 proven, little-known, step-by-step strategies to accomplish the five-step communication of leadership process, including:
- How to easily inspire high performance with the proven power of psychological coalitions.
- How to instantly achieve awe-inspiring authority with the secret of the re-diagnoser archetype.
- How to immediately grab full attention with the proven language pattern of high expectations.
- How to reliably overcome imposter-syndrome with the little-known leader-mirroring principle.
- How to authentically convey extreme empathy by speaking to people's pain.
- How to build trust with both superiors and subordinates with the principle of a bold promise.
- How to expertly clarify your organization's narrative with the elements of effective stories.
- How to quickly command complete respect in crisis moments by divulging the brutal truth.
- How to immediately inspire your people by activating the proven difficulty-confidence matrix.
- How to easily get complete commitment from your people with the singularity strategy.
- How to achieve advanced persuasive skill with the 200 core human drives and human needs.
- How to always harness the ears, eyes and minds of your people with loss-reduction benefits.
- How to consistently make your ideas seem drastically better with the elements of a good plan.
When you speak, do people listen with undivided attention, or tune you out?
When you enter a room, does everyone notice your presence?
When decision-makers want to offer someone an opportunity, are you on their minds?
When most professionals speak - whether in a speech, pitch, presentation, interview, discussion, meeting, or negotiation - people ignore them. Why? Because they don’t know how to grab attention, keep attention, and direct attention to a worthwhile purpose.
The result? Minds wander. Listeners miss the message. They grow restless; bored; resistant. All the preparation, practice, and anxious energy the speaker put into the moment go to waste: they speak, but nobody hears, let alone cares.
Magnetic Presence offers a solution: hundreds of time-tested, step-by-step speaking patterns proven to grab attention and empower your presence no matter who you are, what you do, or what you want to achieve. These little-known strategies allow you to:
- Electrify the room
- Command undivided attention
- Achieve unparalleled influence
- Unlock the fullest potential of your voice
- Attract support for your ideas
- Ace high-stakes situations
- Speak with confidence
This new release by Peter Andrei - an Amazon bestselling author and top public speaking expert - will reshape how you think about communication in your everyday professional life, revealing the tools you need to get results.
Are you ready to unleash your magnetic presence?
Praise for Peter’s work:
“Every graduating college student could use. Bosses buy for yourself and your leadership team.”
“The five-step process completely demystifies communication.”
“This is a self-help book that WILL make you a better speaker, and beats or rivals the public speaking education at Ivy League institutions that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to attend.
“I find myself using these strategies and frameworks in my daily life, not just during public speaking engagements but in day-to-day interactions.”
“A very tactical, practical, and engaging read packed with step-by-step strategies that are backed with compelling evidence.”
“Essential reading for any business managers who want to speak with major impact and influence.”
“This book breaks down how to appeal to people when speaking to them. This book is easy to understand. Recommended for everyone.”
“Huge game changer for my business. I’m an entrepreneur and this has given me more confidence in myself to effectively get my messages out to more people.”
“I appreciate the organization into short, digestible sections that are efficient and come together to make public speaking really simple.”
“Peter's strategies are straightforward yet unconventional. I would guarantee this book can assist you with leveling up your public speaking abilities, leading to an overall boost in not only confidence but performance in your career, education, or entrepreneurial
Why do so many leaders fail? And how can you succeed?
The verdict is in...
192 leadership books, 9 top leadership experts, and 31 studies on business management reveal two startling facts. The first? Effective communication is essential to effective leadership. The second? $200,000 Ivy-League educations and $2,000 management courses neglect it.
The disappointing result?
Most leaders are weak communicators. This undermines them no matter what they do right, degrading their confidence and stagnating their career. Things start slipping through the cracks. Progress slows. People don't know what to do, or worse, why they should do it.
It rarely stops there...
Weak communication leads to inefficiency, a climate of distrust, and missed opportunities. It creates a culture of scarcity, fear, and uncertainty. And it forces everyone to work harder but get less done, condemning entire teams, branches, and even organizations to dysfunction.
What do you learn in The Eloquent Leader?
In this concise new release, Peter reveals the TEN ESSENTIAL STEPS to communication that propels you forward by helping you unshackle your leadership from the chains of weak communication:
✓ How to improve your structure. Learn proven, step-by-step, "plug-and-play" speaking formulas for achieving instant influence and easy persuasion in as little as two minutes.
✓ How to improve your words. Learn simple principles for gaining an edge in any discussion, drawing people into your ideas, speaking confidently, and eliminating stutters and stumbles.
✓ How to improve your message. Learn reliable strategies for creating an irresistible psychological pull towards your proposal, attracting support, and quickly getting your way.
✓ How to improve your vocal tonalities. Learn hidden, little-known, underground secrets of vocal tonalities for earning trust and subconsciously impacting, influencing, and inspiring others.
✓ How to improve your body language. Learn scientifically proven, time-tested, irrefutable methods for conveying confidence, control, competency, and credibility (instead of uncertainty).
✓ How to improve your appeal. Learn proven frameworks for knowing exactly what to say to build rapport with people and calm their fears, concerns, and objections to your ideas.
✓ How to improve your visuals. Learn the harmful mistakes 90% of people make when they use presentation slides and exactly how to ensure yours don't put people to sleep.
✓ How to improve your hook. Learn little-known strategies to command undivided attention and earn complete respect in ten seconds without sounding "attention-seeking."
✓ How to improve your eloquence.
No more public speaking anxiety - only bullet-proof confidence.
No more blunders - only suave, compelling, persuasive speech. No more scattered clapping - only thundering applause. No more sleeping audiences - only attentive, engaged, and captivated ones. With this new book, you are now guaranteed to instantly (& easily) master speaking. Read more…
You have a problem:
Weak (or even average) public speaking skills hurt you. They stagnate your career. They limit your potential. They fill you with anxiety before every presentation. They make you feel ignored, sidelined, and disrespected. They make you feel like you aren’t heard.
Here’s the truth about what you deserve:
You deserve to communicate your brilliant ideas with ease. You deserve to lead, to advance, and to transform people with your words. You deserve to present your ideas with eloquence. You don’t deserve to be held back by weak communication skills your entire life.
I was there. I understand you:
I remember when fear paralyzed me every time I stood up in front of a crowd. I understand what it's like to wonder "is my speech good enough?" Nobody should have to second-guess their ideas. And I care that your ideas are heard.
Here’s why you can trust me:
I coached hundreds of competitive public speakers. I won national speech competitions. I received a seal of special distinction from the National Speech and Debate League. I was the State Champion. I won 27 awards as a competitive public speaker.
With this new book, you will:
- Learn how to instantly and painlessly defeat public speaking anxiety.
- Discover proven & simple secrets to speak with bullet-proof confidence.
- Never fear a speech, meeting, or presentation again.
- Discover 297 proven public speaking techniques guaranteed to captivate your audience.
- Master the advanced, expert techniques used by the world's best speakers.
- Become better than 99% of other people at public speaking.
- Learn a step-by-step framework to speak with easy eloquence, persuasive power, and cool confidence.
- Master speech writing, delivery, vocal techniques, body language, rhetoric, and content.
You also get $150 of exclusive bonuses FREE:
- Free: The Public Speaking Essential Skills video course by the author.
- Free: A personal email training with the author after you read.
- Free: The Art of Public Speaking (PDF), by Dale Carnegie.
- Free: Public Speaking, by Clarence Stratton.
- Free: The Training of a Public Speaker, by Grenville Kleiser.
- Free: Successful Methods of Public Speaking, by Grenville Kleiser.
- Free: Phrases for Public Speakers, by Grenville Kleiser.
- Free: A 29-page book summary, which includes every chapter.
- Free: A 219 point speech-checklist.
- Free: A technique reminder sheet.
- Free: A 208-question self-assessment to identify improvements.
What is the single quality all successful business professionals have in common? The ability to confidently communicate with complete credibility. Why do some propel their career forward with effortless ease, while others struggle to gain ground despite constant grasping? Credible communication; the critical key to success in fields from management to marketing, accounting to finance, international business to investing, real estate to sales, entrepreneurship to education, & even economics.
New Release Promotion: Limited Time 50%-Off Discount (Normal Price Is $20) + the "Public Speaking for Business Success" Bonus Bundle Worth $150 for FREE (See Below for Details*)
Don't let weak, credibility-lacking communication stagnate your business success & career opportunities by constantly undermining your professional image. Don't let it cause eroded confidence, anxious frustration, & disengagement at work. It's a moral travesty that schools, colleges & universities, & even highly regarded MBA programs neglect the most important key to business success: credible communication. And I've been there too. I experienced these struggles myself. I wrote 5 best-selling books on the hidden, little-known strategies I used to overcome this obstacle.
In this new release, you learn 351 proven, little-known, step-by-step strategies for credible professional communication, including:
- How to achieve automatic authority with the magnitude-fluency matrix for more convincing communication in business meetings & professional presentations.
- How to instantly & effortlessly win any argument with the art of advanced situational reframing to earn more respect & grab attention for your point of view in decision-making deliberations.
- How to quickly build a trustworthy reputation with the credibility cascade to instantly receive trust every single time you speak, write, or advance an idea at work.
- How to immediately make your proposal seem drastically better by activating the incentive-caused bias, intuitive-bias, & aesthetic-impact bias without shallow manipulation tactics.
- How to effortlessly overcome communication anxiety (without faking it) by applying the belief-transfer principle to instantly gain the complete confidence of everyone in the room.
- How to easily achieve guaranteed influence, persuasion, & power with the Trojan-Horse storytelling technique for higher success rates & less rejection in pitches & interviews.
- How to avoid the most credibility-destroying disaster with the clarity principles to guarantee failure-free communication in one-on-one conversations & full-room presentations.
- How to strategically portray authority & expertise (even as a newcomer) with the secret of direct authority transfer for faster career advancement
The people with the greatest influence in the world communicate with the exact same five-step process - and it's the opposite of what everyone else does.
In this new release, Amazon bestselling author Peter Andrei - one of the top experts on effective communication - reveals the forgotten secret of easy, ethical, and effective influence: a hidden, little-known, time-tested five-step process proven to change minds, attract support, and help you get what you want without giving anyone else the short end of the stick.
Most professionals are ineffective influencers. When they approach a speech, meeting, presentation, discussion, interview, or negotiation, the “blank slate” overwhelms them. They lack the guidance of a proven, step-by-step structure. The result is anxiety, uncertainty, and weak communication stagnating their career and diminishing their opportunities.
Instant Influence offers a solution: a simple “plug and play” formula used by the world’s most influential; a process proven to get results no matter who you are, what you do, or what you want to achieve. It also reveals advanced, psychologically compelling, scientifically proven techniques known only by the world’s legendary communicators, including how to use:
- Micro-repetition to break down psychological walls
- The PEP model to electrify a room
- Loss aversion to craft and deliver more powerful and persuasive stories
- The objection-prediction model to defuse objections
- The intensity hierarchy to make people emotionally invested in your idea
- The audience characteristic model to avoid seeming “out of touch”
- The halo effect to appear credible, competent, and capable
- Exclusivity indicators to properly portray the immense value of your proposal
- Anchor theory to sell ideas persuasively
- The peak-end rule to capture attention when it matters most
- The WIIFM question to transform worldviews and promote a shared dream
- Pacing and leading to portray empathy, win hearts, and get results
- Micro-metaphors to speak with eloquence and fire up any team
- Open and breaking rapport tonalities to be more dynamic, engaging, and memorable
Applying the five-step process and advanced strategies offers you a powerful competitive advantage. Backed by decades of scientific research, Instant Influence is a comprehensive guide to using these principles to ace interviews, rally teams, get raises, close sales, strengthen relationships, win skeptics, speak with confidence, and accomplish your dreams.
Praise for Peter’s work:
“Must buy for budding leaders.”
“Every graduating college student could use. Bosses buy for yourself and your leadership team.”
“The five-step process completely demystifies communication.
1. You want to be successful.
2. Weak (or average) communication holds you back.
3. I can help.
“For decades, Think and Grow Rich taught ambitious people how to orient their mindset; Rich Dad Poor Dad taught them how to manage their finances; How to Win Friends and Influence People taught them how to connect. Now, How Successful People Speak reveals the frameworks anyone can use to become a great communicator.”
Those who speak poorly accomplish half as much with twice the effort. They get passed over for promotion despite deserving it. They fail to earn trust, build relationships, and present ideas effectively. Every speech, meeting, presentation, pitch, interview, and negotiation presents an obstacle instead of an opportunity. Every day is harder than it needs to be.
Those who speak well do well. Research conducted by Forbes reveals that effective speakers earn 21% more money and are 19% more likely to be promoted to management. All in all, they are 66% more likely to succeed at work. They are memorable, impactful, and charismatic. They advance rapidly and confidently, and have more fun while doing it.
Peter Andrei has won 32 awards as a competitive public speaker, written 17 books on the science of effective communication, and helped hundreds of people master confident speaking. This book reveals the proven, practical, and step-by-step strategies, secrets, and frameworks he learned along the way, allowing you to:
- Grab attention when you begin to speak (without doing something embarrassing)
- Quickly show listeners why they should care about your message
- Present your core ideas in an engaging, memorable, and persuasive way
- Apply the subtleties of vocal modulation to subconsciously influence listeners
- Maintain perfect body language and complete confidence while speaking
- Conclude in an impactful way that gets results by motivating people to take action
“Engaging, concise, fluff-free, and eminently practical, How Successful People Speak is a must-read for ambitious professionals who want to get more done with less effort, ensure their communication helps instead of hurts their careers, and win in the only arena that matters: the battleground of ideas.”
What does it mean to be a real leader?
Leadership is not about title, status, or self-glorification. Leadership is not about the tiring and endless intrigue of who is in and who is out; of who is up and who is down. Leadership is not about the social gymnastics of office politics and the ceaseless Machievelian pursuit of power, position, and personal privilege.
A leader is anyone who sees the potential of other people, sees their pain and their promise, and knows how to communicate an inspirational and influential message to actualize that potential. Influential Leadership shows that the leaders with the greatest impact in the world all act and speak the same way - and it's the opposite of what everyone else does.
What do successful leaders do that average leaders don’t?
Average leaders rely on bossy “command and control language,” alienating themselves from the team, causing resistance, and setting the whole operation up for failure. People don’t care about the mission. They drag their feet, doing the bare minimum out of resentment. Progress slows. Opportunities slip. The culture becomes inefficient, distrustful, and scarce.
Successful leaders know the difference between using power and using influence, and they opt for influence. This forgotten secret of leadership makes the difference between people following your lead or standing in your way; trusting your leadership or trying to undermine it; exceeding your demands or failing to meet them; sabotaging your ideas or supporting them.
This forgotten secret of leadership makes the difference between success and failure.
“Straightforward, concise, instructive, and eminently practical, Influential Leadership is a must-read for modern leaders and leadership aspirants. Supported by the latest science and groundbreaking psychology, bestselling author and public speaking expert Peter Andrei reveals 27 proven, little-known, step-by-step strategies for communicating with influence”... such as:
- How to motivate and unite the team with emotional simulations (pg. 57)
- How to earn respect by invoking loss aversion (pg. 68)
- How to inspire high performance by appealing to idealized concepts (pg. 70)
- How to convey extreme empathy by painting emotional contrasts (pg. 79)
- How to lead with natural ease by speaking with evocative language (pg. 84)
- How to produce enviable results by closing the empathy gap (pg. 52)
- How to gain the edge in any discussion by appealing to reputation (pg. 104)
- How to navigate difficult conversations by making “IES assumptions” (pg. 100)
- How to attract support for your ideas by producing tailored messages (pg. 105)
- How to earn trust by using the little-known mirroring method (pg. 101)
- How to portray credibility, competence, and confidence with the “Forer effect” (pg. 99)
- How to resolve or even prevent arguments by appealing to the intuitive bias (pg. 112)
- How to unite the team by sharing the seven archetypal stories (pg. 167)
- How to overcome any objection with “even if” constructions (pg. 211)
- How to avoid boring people by appealing to their immediate desires (pg. 208)
- How to ace every speech, meeting, interview, pitch, and presentation by applying the risk-compensation effect (pg.
What motivates people?
Why do they do what they do?
What is the foundation of human nature?
“Penetrating, incisive, and filled with examples, What People Want offers readers a step-by-step manual for decoding human behavior with ease and accuracy. A must-read for business professionals, leaders, and the politically-minded, What People Want reveals 197 little-known human desires – some basic, many unexpected – based upon reams of compelling evidence.”
Understanding what people want is the key to decoding the mysteries of the world: the mysteries of politics, history, culture, leadership, business, and personal success…
Why do some political candidates win while others fall short? Why is America viciously divided? Why do people vote for who they vote for? Why do some policies succeed while others fail? Why do some mass movements go the distance while others barely make a dent? Why do some believe justice, fairness, and morality mean one thing, while others believe the exact opposite?
Why do some businesses rapidly explode in revenue, while others only experience a slow trickle? Why do some companies make the leap to greatness, while others languish in mediocrity? Why do less qualified people get hired and promoted over more qualified ones? Why do some professionals move forward in leaps and bounds, while others have to claw through resistance at every step?
Why do people willingly follow some leaders, but openly resent others? Why do some command instant respect from everyone in the room, while others appear helplessly incompetent? Why do people like who they like? Listen to who they listen to? Trust who they trust? Love who they love? Respect who they respect? Befriend who they befriend? Ignore who they ignore?
Human desires reveal these answers – and more. And those who don’t understand the secrets of human nature remain blind to the truth of the past, present, and future…
Those who don't understand others stumble through life, always surprised at what goes on around them and always unprepared to deal with it. They struggle to lead, succeed, and carve out a place for themselves in the world. They get half as much done with twice as much effort. What People Want offers a practical manual to human nature, allowing you to:
- Compel, influence, and persuade with your words
- Experience deep empathy for those around you
- Read others with a penetrating eye, understanding their wants and aversions
- Clear the confusion from the past, the obscurity from the present, and the fog from the future
- Lead with impact, influence, and inspiration – not power and coercion
- Understand the buried truths of your own personality and subconscious mind
- Master the art of motivating others to take enthusiastic action
- Learn how human desires shape current events
- Discover how Obama, Trump, MLK, JFK, FDR, and every impactful leader of the past 500 years used human desires to electrify their communication – and how you can too
- Decode the behavior of the people, groups, and organizations you encounter
- Gain an unfair competitive advantage to propel your career forward
If you possessed unbreakable, unshakeable, unstoppable confidence, what would you be capable of? If you could speak to 100,000 people without breaking a sweat, what might you achieve? If you exuded more confidence than 90% of world leaders, what could possibly stop your career from soaring to dizzying heights?
No matter your goals, The Confidence Code offers you a proven and little-known 7-step framework for quickly building deep and genuine confidence. Peter Andrei, bestselling author and one of the world's leading experts on public speaking, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to meet any challenging moment - whether it is a pitch, presentation, interview, crucial conversation, or negotiation - armed with a powerful shield against failure. Confidence.
The biggest problem most professionals have isn't not knowing what to say and do, but lacking the confidence to say or do it. Every day, tens of millions of golden opportunities slip by because people lack the confidence to seize them without hesitation. Every hour, tens of thousands of brilliant, beautiful, life-changing, paradigm-shattering ideas die because people lack the confidence to share them and share them boldly.
The Confidence Code will reshape how you think about confidence and its evil twin: self-doubt. It offers a time-tested process for transforming your mindset and creating an instant and infinite supply of confidence and inspiration - whether you are a salesperson looking to get ahead, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or an individual trying to do more, lead more, speak more, achieve more, and be more. Along the way, you also learn:
- How one subtle behavior indicates that people see you as the most competent, confident, knowledgeable, and powerful person in the room (pg. 77)
- How virtually every legendary leader over the past 500 years used this strategy to present certainty, attract support, earn respect, and influence minds (pg. 102)
- How Bill Clinton won the White House with a little-known persuasive strategy available to anyone who understands the 5 principles of empathy (pg. 121)
- How to use a little-known research process to learn more about a subject than 99% of people will ever know in their lifetimes (and to do it in as little as two hours) (pg. 137)
- How to avoid confusing people by presenting a bold message centered around a “big domino” - the strategy of Trump, Lyndon B. Johnson, and John F. Kennedy (pg. 155)
- How the entire Democratic party adopted a three-step messaging pattern in 2020, and how anyone can use it to confidently influence others (pg. 193)
- How this one secret of happiness hidden in the Bible, Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations, Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich, and 197 other legendary books might just be your key to instant confidence in 2021 (pg. 248)
Almost 100 years ago, Franklin Delano Roosevelt spoke these immortal words: “the only thing we have to fear is… fear itself: nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.” The Confidence Code teaches you how to beat back the pervasive ghost of fear and turn paralysis into progress, stagnation into success, and personal potential into tangible achievement -