Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Phil Pierce
Along this journey I have also been fortunate to have first hand experience training with leading authorities including world champions, Chinese masters and stars of film and TV.
For your free book head to:
Customers Also Bought Items By
Finally! An easy way to use the science of Sports Psychology to Skyrocket Your Performance!
The No.1 Bestseller - get your copy now!
You may already know that Pro Athletes use the power of Sports Psychology to boost motivation, manage nerves and become top performers. The problem is that many of these techniques are kept secret and other guides are heavy and full of jargon.
So how can you use the simple power of Sports Psychology techniques to revolutionize your performance today?
Clearly you need more than just a system, you need the right kind of system.
Not just the science behind mental strength but a super-simple, step-by-step guide to unlocking the power of your brain.
As a bestselling author, martial arts and fitness coach, I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of the best experts around the world. With input from top instructors and researchers I discovered easy tactics that can be effortlessly used by everyone. From fitness fans, runners and gym athletes to combat styles like boxing, MMA, and martial arts.
Even the busy office worker can dominate any competitive or stressful event in minutes!
This is “Mental Combat”... and once applied to your training it quickly revolutionizes performance – every time!
What Is Mental Combat?
Mental Combat is a simple, easy set of tactics for unlocking the full power of your brain and body.
Moreover, it gives you the proven scientific benefits of Sports Psychology without needing to understand the complex history and theories.
Whilst traditional guides can be heavy and difficult to follow, Mental Combat is a simple, tactical approach. Perfect for martial artists, fitness fans, gym enthusiasts and even the busy office worker!
Stressful, nerve-wracking events become a walk in the park when transformed using the right techniques.
A busy and cluttered mind becomes laser-focused.
Would you like to know the quickest and easiest way to experience the incredible benefits of mental training?
The Easy New Way To Get Started with Mental Training
Inside “Mental Combat” you’ll discover…
- How to “psych-out” an opponent.
- How to spot an opponent's personality type (and use it against them)
- “Mind Hacks” for instant, rock-solid confidence and cool.
- The three tricks for negotiating like a pro
- Powerful motivation and concentration skills.
- Revealed: the body position to banish nerves quickly and easily.
- How to spot deception
- The truth behind meditation. (and why it’s easier than you think).
- How to unlock the power of your brain for any event.
- The secret to managing victory, like a pro.
- The secret to handling defeat… and coming back stronger.
- How you can use Sports Psychology tactics even if you don’t do sports!
- And much more!
Want To See For Yourself How Mental Combat Can Transform Your Performance?
The #1 Self Defense Bestseller - Get Your Copy Now!
Unlock the powerful secrets of easy Self Protection in this simple, insightful guide for beginners and experts alike!
- Discover the secrets of self defense you haven't been told...
- How to unlock your brain's Secret Power...
- How you can win every single fight...
- The 3 Second Rule (That most people have no idea about)...
- How you can train your brain to deal with panic...
- Distraction and evasion techniques
- How to fight...even when you can't see!
- The most common self defense 'mistake'
- Illustrated techniques
- and much more!
With most violent encounters the ability to defend yourself comes down to a matter of seconds where the right actions can be the difference between life and death.
Developed with input from Top Martial Artists and Self Defence experts, this illustrated guide reveals the secrets of real Self Defence and exposes the truth behind street violence.
All designed to give you straight-forward, practical advice and keep you safe when it counts.
Stay safe out there - Get Your Copy Now!
Perfect read for fans of; Martial Arts, Self Defense, (Self Defence), MMA, Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Bruce Lee, Krav Maga, UFC and more!
Discover how to use the secret strategies of top sports psychologists to create unstoppable motivation, banish nerves and build a smarter, stronger brain, with INVINCIBLE MIND.
The follow-up to #1 bestseller Mental Combat...
You may already know about the power of Sports Psychology to boost physical abilities, skyrocket motivation and banish nerves, the only problem is that most of these strategies are reserved for pro-athletes and coaches or found in thick technical books costing a fortune.
So what is going to give you the edge, at home, at work or at your next big competition?
You need more than just facts and figures. More than technical jargon. You need easy-to-use tips and techniques in plain English. You need an Invincible Mind.
As a bestselling author, martial artist and fitness coach, I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of the best experts around the world. With input from top instructors and cutting-edge research, I discovered proven tactics that can be effortlessly used by everyone, whatever your challenge.
What is Invincible Mind?
Invincible Mind is the follow-up to acclaimed bestseller, Mental Combat, revealing more of the powerful sports psychology tips you can use in your daily life to give you an almost unfair advantage over the competition, whether it’s at home, at the office or in sports.
Opponents become easier to overcome … or become allies! A busy mind becomes laser-focused. Nerves are quickly banished and motivation triples as you develop a calm confidence through specific sports psychology tactics.
How can I develop a stronger, smarter brain?
Inside Invincible Mind, you’ll discover:
How to read any opponent using body language
How to turn pain into power
The secret method for mastering any skill in 30 days
How to train for lightning reflexes
Why ____Words can revolutionize your training
The strategy for creating rock-solid positive habits
How to manipulate an opponent (the right way)
The mindfulness technique everyone should know
And much more!
Ready to see for yourself how Invincible Mind can transform your performance?
Click and claim your copy of Invincible Mind now!
Tags: Martial Arts, Sports Psychology, Mental Toughness, Mental Training, MMA, Karate, Boxing, Taekwondo
Do you want to learn how to easily and effectively protect yourself - whatever your age, size or skill?!
The new #1 Self Defense Bestseller - Grab Your Copy Now!
Discover 'Self Defense Made Simple' from Bestselling Self Defense Author Phil Pierce: Your blueprint for smarter, easier and more intuitive self-protection without the years of training or complicated lessons.
- Do you want to learn how to ensure you never get hit using one special technique?
- Or how to use psychology 'hacks' to prevent violence before it happens and stay in control?
- Learn how to really use everyday objects as weapons (90% of people get this wrong!)
- Discover the truth behind pressure points - and how you can use them
- How to defend yourself against the most common attacks
- How to use the powerful self-defense tools your body already has
- Learn the exact exercises you can use to quickly and easily build a 'self-defense body'
- How to find the weak points on an attacker...that you can exploit!
- How to choose the perfect self-defense class (and which ones are just wasting your time)
- Understand how to identify a threat before it ever happens
- How to avoid the No.1, life-threatening self-defense mistake
- Free Bonus Book inside!
Based on the tactics of Self-Defense experts, top Martial Artists and security personnel the simple techniques included are all designed to enable you to stay safe on the streets whatever your age, size or skill!
Ever wondered what it takes in a real life or death situation to make the right choices? Or how to dominate any violent encounter on the streets without even throwing a punch? You may be surprised at the answers...
Grab Your Copy Now!
Tags: Self Defense, Self Defence, Martial Arts, Self Protection, self defense Weapons, Self Defense for Women, Self defense tips
Unlock the hidden secrets of Martial Arts and Self Defense...
The no.1 download: Get your copy now!
From acclaimed author Phil Pierce, discover the truths behind the secretive and fantastical world of martial arts.
- Do you know the best martial art for 'real' street self-defense?
- Or how board breaking really works … and how you can do it?
- Uncover the one self-defense myth that could keep you alive!
- The truth behind martial arts superhumans.
- Which is the original martial art?
- The truth about your inner badass.
- The surprising reality behind everyone's favorite weapon.
- The secret 'trick' to Bruce Lee's One Inch Punch (and how to do it yourself).
Discover these and much more inside!
From Amazon bestselling martial arts author Phil Pierce, this guide cracks open the secretive techniques and explores why we are fascinated by the unknown and the mysterious world of combat arts. Whether you train in Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, MMA, or just want to learn the insider tips and tricks, get your copy now.
To say thanks for checking out this book you can get a FREE copy of "3 Steps to Explosive Power for Martial Arts and Fitness" from my website now.
Claim your free copy now!
Tags: Martial Arts, Self Defense, Self Defence, MMA, Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Bruce Lee, Krav Maga, UFC
Discover the Truth About Habits You Haven’t Been Told…
Have you ever tried to make changes in your life, but found yourself battling between what you should be doing and what you actually feel like doing?
You try to get fitter, improve your training, learn a new skill or stop that negative habit, but somehow the willpower doesn’t last and soon you are back to where you started, frustrated and wondering what went wrong.
The reality is, most people’s attempts to ‘get motivated’ to be ‘more productive’, quit destructive habits, and make positive changes in life are a waste of time because of one simple fact… they are taking the wrong approach!
We have all been sold a lie. One based on good intentions, but not one based in reality.
What New Research Reveals About Creating (and Breaking) Habits
Studies of top performers and the world’s most successful people reveal something interesting, they don’t rely on feeling motivated... nor do they have superhuman willpower.
Instead, they strategically use the 4 steps of powerful habit creation to make real changes in life.
This is the concept behind Bulletproof Habits and once you utilize these 4 steps, the motivation, the positive mindset and the power of good habits, take over as a natural byproduct.
The best part is, these are forces that you can harness even if you’re completely lazy, have virtually no willpower, and traditional motivational tactics have all failed you.
Inside Bulletproof Habits, You’ll Discover…
- How you can avoid the common mistakes that makes sticking to a resolution next to impossible.
- The 4 scientifically proven steps to crafting habits that work.
- And how to make those habits stick, by making them ‘bulletproof’.
- The willpower myth
- How to break bad habits quickly and easily
- Why ‘Killing your goals is crucial
- Which people in your life could be sabotaging all your efforts
- And much more!
Ready To Learn The Smart Way To Stick To Your Resolutions?
Get your copy of Bulletproof Habits now and tap into the hidden forces for unstoppable drive today!
Tags: Habits, Habit Creation, Good Habits, Breaking Habits Atomic Habits, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Habits and Routines, Resolutions, New Year Resolutions
The expert TaeKwonDo Guide to help you improve your training, blast through the belts, and pass each grade at the highest mark!
Get your copy now!
- White to Black Belt Training
- How to develop Speed and Strength
- Grading requirements at each level
- Essential Code of Conduct and Top Tips
- Theory + meanings
- Practical and floor work requirements
- Korean terminology
- Patterns - step-by-step written guide
- Easy to follow
- + Free Bonus Book
"An expert, easy-to-use guide with the facts you need to Ace your next grade!"
For ITF styles TAGB, GTUK and many more!
This book has been developed with the input of Instructors, Referees, and high level black belts with a combined experience of over 100 years. All designed to answer the most common questions and make it easy for you to improve your training and reach for Black Belt when you are ready.
You know what its like. You are at a grading, the pressure is on, your pulse is racing and everyone is watching. You start to wish you had spent that bit more time revising, that bit more time practicing...
...Well heres the answer! helping you take away those nerves and have rock solid confidence each and every grading!...
Make the most of your training.
Grab your copy now!
*Please note all Martial Arts training is subject to instructors discretion and content may vary by area. This book is a summary guide only and no substitute for in-class learning. This guide is a summary guide only and does not include illustrations of all techniques.
Tags: Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Tae Kwon Do, Tae kwon-do, Tai Kwon Do, Self defense, self defence
Finally! An easy way to discover the power of meditation...in just two minutes.
The No.1 Bestseller - get your copy now!
You may already know that meditation and mindfulness can increase focus, reduce stress, quiet the mind and improve your health. The problem is that many meditation methods require long hours and intense effort while guides can be heavy and full of complex ideas.
So how can you use the simple power of meditation to improve your body and mind today, without the jargon?
Clearly you need more than just the techniques, you need the right kind of techniques.
Not just the ideas behind meditation but a super-simple, step-by-step guide to gently focus your mind in a matter of minutes...not hours.
As a bestselling author and well-being coach, I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of the best experts around the world. With input from top practitioners and researchers I discovered easy meditation and mindfulness tactics that can be effortlessly used by everyone, whatever your background.
This is “How to Meditate in Just 2 Minutes”... and in just 120 seconds it can improve your body and mind.
What Is 2 Minute Meditation?
How to Meditate in 2 Minutes is a simple, easy-to-use guide to focusing your brain and body.
Moreover, it gives you the proven scientific benefits of mindfulness without needing to understand complex theories of religion or psychology.
Whilst traditional guides can be heavy and difficult to follow, How to Meditate in 2 Minutes is a simple, tactical approach. Perfect for busy people in the modern world.
Stressful, nerve-wracking days become a walk in the park when transformed using the right techniques.
A busy and cluttered mind becomes focused and clear.
Would you like to know the quickest and easiest way to experience the incredible benefits of meditation?
The Easy New Way To Get Started with Meditation
Inside “How to Meditate in 2 Minutes” you’ll discover...
- How to begin meditating - the easy way.
- The 'trick' to relax anywhere and quiet your mind.
- The truth behind meditation. (and why it’s easier than you think).
- 7 Easy and Effective methods for meditation.
- The amazing new proven benefits of Mindfulness.
- How to choose the right way to relax (Just for you)
- How to unlock your brain's potential.
- The biggest 'mistake' most people make...and how to easily avoid it.
- The best body positions for your meditation.
- And much more!
Want To See For Yourself Meditation Can Transform Your Day?
Click and get your copy of How to Meditate in 2 Minutes now to see you’ve been missing!
Tags: Meditation, Mindfulness, Sports Pscyhology, Mental Toughness, Mental Training, How to Meditate, Meditation for Beginners and Meditations for Relaxation, Mindfulness, Yoga, Tai Chi and Zen
Revealed: The stretching secrets to help you kick higher, strike faster and move with more flexibility than ever before!
You already know how important flexibility is for boosting your physical performance in training, sparring or just staying fit, but most stretching methods are not only slow and unreliable but could actually be secretly reducing your power!
So how do you release the potential in your body and ‘teach’ your muscles to be more relaxed, unlocking full range of motion in a fraction of the time?
It takes more than just stretching, it takes the right kind of stretching. Proven methods specifically designed to quickly and safely coach your muscles to be more flexible without sacrificing power.
In Flexibility for Martial Arts and Fitness, you’ll discover the exact techniques used by top martial artists and sports coaches to increase long-term flexibility, warm-up without wasting energy and unlock full mobility faster than you ever thought possible!
What can you get from this guide?
- Do you know the shocking research changing everything we know about flexibility?
- Or why stretching doesn’t work … the way you think?!
- Discover the exact stretches required for faster, stronger punches and kicks
- And greater range for all of your strikes
- Exposed: The most common killer mistake and which techniques are actually reducing your strength!
- Learn the fool-proof exercise that is more effective than 90% of so-called ‘warm-ups’
- The _____ method for looser muscles
- How to banish the causes of inflexibility
- How to speed up your muscle recovery
Inside Flexibility for Martial Arts and Fitness, you’ll discover all this and more!
Whether you are a martial artist, MMA fighter, self-defense fan or simply training to improve health and fitness, you can develop greater flexibility starting today.
Ready to use the secrets of flexibility training to skyrocket your performance?
Get your copy of Flexibility for Martial Arts and Fitness now!
Tags: How to stretch, flexibility, martial arts, stretching, karate, taekwondo, kung fu, mma
The No.1 Shotokan Guide
- Discover how to develop speed and strength
- The Three Pillars of Shotokan and Grading Requirements, Including;
- Sparring and self-defense requirements (Kumite)
- Practical and floor work (Kihon)
- Kata (Patterns) - step-by-step written guide
- Japanese terminology
- Embusen Diagrams
- Shotokan Karate History
- Easy to follow format
- For JKF styles, KUGB and many more!
- Free bonus book Inside
- And more!
This expert guide has been compiled to help you through the belts, and pass each grade at the highest mark.
Make the most of your training, Get your copy now!
*Please note: All Martial Arts training is subject to instructors discretion and content may vary by area. This book is a guide only and no substitute for in class learning.
This guide is a summary of the essential information and does not include illustrations of all individual techniques or Kata movements.
Tags: Shotokan Karate, Karate, Martial Arts, Self Defense, Self Defence
- For ATA styles - American TaeKwonDo*
- Discover how to develop Speed and Power
- Grading requirements: Each belt broken into sections covering;
- Theory and meanings
- Practical and floor work requirements
- Useful Terminology
- Forms (PoomSae) - step-by-step written guide
- Easy to follow
This expert guide has been compiled to help you blast through the belts, and pass each grade at the highest mark!
This book has been developed with the input of Instructors, Referees, and High level black belts with a combined experience of over 100 years. All designed to answer the most common questions and make it easy for you to improve your training and reach for Black Belt when you are ready.
You know what it's like. You are at a grading, the pressure is on, your pulse is racing and everyone is watching. You start to wish you had spent that bit more time revising, that bit more time practicing...
...Well here's the answer! Helping you take away those nerves and have rock solid confidence each and every grading!...
Make the most of your training - Get your copy now!
*Note this guide is not affiliated with any Martial Arts governing body. All content is considered for guide purposes only. Gradings are entirely at examiners discretion and training requirements may vary by area.This is a summary guide and as such does not feature illustrations of every technique.
Tags: Taekwondo, Tae Kwon Do, Tai Kwon Do, Martial Arts, Self Defense, Self Defence