Top positive review
These bulbs are a good test run
Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020
So most people would see Sengled as a better buy in general, but what really pushed me to buy and use these instead--Is that all in one capability. Sengled didnt have e26 bulbs in white ambiance to sync up with these, when Philips did.
On top of that, Philips hue app was pretty quick and the best part--No $60 hub.
- Quick setup (I advise setting them all up at once because bluetooth is weird with one at a time)
- Hub optional
- Just as bright to me (maybe a bit darker, not noticeable) to sengled bulbs
- When using Alexa routines (like shutting down or turning on lights), it would turn them off/on one at a time. Not sure if this is an expected function but its better all together. Hopefully in a later update
- Higher cost than most aftermarket bluetooth/wifi bulbs, but also more efficient right now
- Must use seperate app if you dont have a hub(not a big deal honestly)
For the price you're paying, these are good for syncing with a home. If you just want it for a lamp or bedroom lights and thats all, I recommend another brand.