Stick-on Flex Weight for Derby Cars - Cut with a Scissors - Total Weight 3oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUICK and EASY, peel and stick weights for use on Derby Cars.
- EASILY CUT these weights with a scissors to any shape or size to get exact weight you need
- CHILD-SAFE, NON-TOXIC - Flex Weights are a new composite material with the density of steel.
- CAN BE PAINTED, drilled and cut to any shape
- STRONG 3M ADHESIVE so you can easily place weights anywhere on your car.
Best sellers in Children's eBooks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Stick-on Flex Weights are a low cost weight for Derby cars that are a non-toxic, child safe composite material with the density of steel.
- Best of all, Flex Weights can be cut with a scissors and stuck anywhere on your Derby car giving you maximum flexibility to place weight exactly where you need it to optimize your center of gravity.
- Flex Weights can be drilled, painted, cut and shaped.
- It is an ideal low cost Derby car weight that is kid friendly.
With a 3M adhesvie side, this is the easiest weight to apply to make your car the fastest in your race.
Weight is approximately 3 oz.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These weights would probably not work on a wooden track as they stick below the car a fraction of an inch and would get caught on any wooden risers between the tires. However, on an aluminum track with only thin rails between the tires, this weight will work fine.
I do not recommend this product due to its high cost. I believe there are other options that do the same at a lower price.