Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLAYTIME COMES FULL CIRCLE : Remember when you discovered how to sit, spin, and giggle yourself silly. Well, now it’s time for YOUR little one to enjoy the winning spinning fun of this classic sit on spinning activity toy
- TURN THE FUN LOOSE : The fun goes round and round with this twirling activity toy for toddlers. Push and pull the stationary wheel to make the base spin fast or slow. Kids control the speed
- A CLASSIC SPIN ON ACTIVE PLAY : With spin tactic spinning action, this super fun activity toy for toddlers 18 months and up gets them whirling and twirling and helps them practice balance, coordination, and motor skills
- HOURS OF INDOOR FUN : A favorite preschool play activity for generations, a wild ride on the Playskool Sit and Spin toy is a great way to get their giggles and wiggles out
- EASY FRUSTRATION FREE SHIPPING : Ships in simple recyclable brown packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away ; Product color may vary as per stock availability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Playskool Sit n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers
The Sit n Spin toy has all the twirlin fun you grew up with, and your child will love to whirl, twirl and spin on it! The toy encourages balance and coordination, and now it spins even more easily and smoothly. Turn the wheel to start the fun and watch your child have a ball and stay active! Sit n Spin toy creates hours of spinning and twirling fun for your child! Toy can spin fast or slow. Toy spins like the original Sit n Spin toy! Now spins more easily and smoothly!
A beloved family favorite, this classic spinning activity toy for toddlers has been spinning out fun for generations! Awesome for active indoor play, the Playskool Sit ‘n Spin toy lets your toddler control the spinning action with an easy to spin design that can go fast or slow. Kids 18 months and up can spin their sillies out, while the active play can encourage balance, coordination, motor skills—and perhaps even a post playtime nap! Playskool and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
The classic Sit 'n Spin toy has all the twirling' fun you grew up with and your child will love to whirl, twirl and spin on it. The toy encourages balance and coordination and now it spins even more easily and smoothly. Turn the wheel to start the fun and watch your child have a ball and stay active.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was also worried about quality as other reviewers stated it isn’t as sturdy as those of the late 70s/early 80s and doesn’t spin as well, but I found it to be well made and have no concerns thus far. It is assembled using only one screw (which did concern me), but it has been subjected to a lot of use and abuse in the last week from the 3.5-year old as well as the 1.5-year old, and we are hopeful it will make it for the long haul. I will certainly update if it doesn’t!
The TOP does NOT turn! Never did! My 22 month old even figured that out!
The child pulls on the top to make the bottom spin and then the child spins in a circle by continuing to pull, in a circular motion the TOP portion that does not move!
It creates great eye/hand coordination for any child!
Well made product. Inexpensively price! Years of fun for any child!
If I could give this zero I would. It is EXTREMELY TINY. I decided to go against my gut with the reviews and get it for my son. It's ridiculous how tiny it is. If your child is a newborn maybe they'll fit. But that's about all. I probably wont even hear back. But heed my warning and go with a more expensive one. Get your money's worth I guess.
Top international reviews
I just felt it was excessively expensive for what it was.
Good toy and lots of fun with it.