- Free 90-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE tech support for 90 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone or chat, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Get in touch with tech support by going to your Orders page, and clikcing on Get Product Support. Learn more
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home Theater Sound Bar with 5.1 Dolby Digital Experience | Works with 4K & HD TVs | HDMI & Optical Cables, Wireless Subwoofer Included
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND - Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more superior than any traditional sound bar
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS decoding that creates an expansive surroundstage and detailed stereo image delivering an incredible room-filling listening experience, which is comparable to what you would experience in a concert or theater
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and muzzled sounds. Equipped with INDEPENDENT MODES FOR MOVIES, MUSIC, AND SPORTS, it delivers balanced sound clarity so that you hear every word, making your movie, sports and music experience exquisite
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC with GOOGLE CHROMECAST from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible Android devices for a multi-room system. You can now cast your favorite music tracks to your sound bar and enjoy unlimited playback using services like Pandora, Spotify and others. Connect to a host of smart devices, TV, speakers and enjoy high-quality sound instantly
- ENDLESS CONNECTION OPTIONS - 3 HDMI Inputs (HDCP 2.2 compliant), 1 HDMI-ARC output for connecting your smart TV and other devices, an Optical port for Blu-Ray players and set-top box, and an Auxiliary Analog input for connecting any non-digital device with a 3.5 mm pin. In addition, you can connect a multitude of devices using Bluetooth, USB and Internet
- QUICKLY AND EASILY SETUP THE SOUNDBAR SYSTEM IN MINUTES using the Google Home app on your Android or iOS devices
- Includes powerful PLUG-AND-PLAY WIRELESS SUBWOOFER that is instantly recognized by the sound bar the moment you power it on. An 8" DOWNWARD FIRING DRIVER fills your living room, bedroom, or media room with high-impact multi-dimensional surround sound
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Enjoy the sonic power of the Polk MagniFi MAX maximum-performance home theater sound bar system—works with any TV
- Patented SDA digital surround technology creates an expansive, multi-dimensional sound experience
- Patented Voice Adjust technology lets you customize the voice levels to reproduce clear, crisp dialogue
- Stream music from your favorite apps over Wi-Fi, connect to your Google Home speaker and control your music with voice commands via Google Assistant
The Maximum-Performance Sound Bar
The Polk MagniFi MAX maximum-performance home theater sound bar and wireless subwoofer system provides bigger, more dynamic sound than traditional sound bars—and is optimized to make movies, TV, sports and music come alive. It features patented SDA surround technology for a wider, more immersive listening experience and Voice Adjust technology for crystal clear dialogue—and with Polk Smart Remote technology it works with your Samsung, Sony, Vizio and LG TV remote right out of the box. Includes HDMI and optical cables for quick and easy setup. And built-in Bluetooth and Google Chromecast Built-in technologies let you stream all of your favorite music.
The Polk MagniFi MAX maximum-performance home theater sound bar and wireless subwoofer system provides bigger, more dynamic sound than traditional sound bars—and is optimized to make movies, TV, sports and music come alive. It features patented SDA surround technology for a wider, more immersive listening experience and Voice Adjust technology for crystal clear dialogue—and it’s equipped with Polk Smart Remote technology, so it works with your TV’s remote control right out of the box. Includes HDMI and optical cables for quick and easy setup. And, Google Chromecast built-in and Bluetooth technologies let you stream all of your favorite music. Compatible with most major TV manufacturers.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Polk Customer service is fantastic, absolutely no hassle, nothing to provide (maybe because I registered my product), and had a replacement coming my way in less than 10 minutes. Hook up on the new one was easy, paired with the Subwoofer and Rear Speakers easily. Sounds as great as the first one, hope this one lasts.
The potential for this product is there, but the performance experienced to date is poor. The surround speakers (wireless) constantly "chirp" a most annoying sound. Tech support to date has not been supportive, the problem persists.
Until this chirping is resolved, I would avoid these speakers.
Note - I have found on-line others complaining of this same issue, and wish I had found this info prior to purchase.
UPDATE - Customer Service gets only worse - DO NOT BUY THIS - DO NOT BUY POLK. Sad to say
UPDATE 5/13: Reduced to three stars. Getting a crackling fire like noise in the front speakers, it's so bad we sometimes watch TV in the other room with a cheap LG soundbar that doesn't have these issues. Also, when changing channels or going into the Comast menu, the soundbar will sometimes (not always) disconnect from the audio source, and then it takes 5-10 seconds to reconnect and play sound once you select a channel.
I'll contact Polk and see what they say.
I had the bar up and running within 40 minutes. The only reason for it taking so long, connected TV, Blu -ray, Apple TV and cable box through my Fire Cube. The additional 3 HDMI ports is a HUGE bonus for a bar at this price range.
The sound is immersive in a medium sized master bedroom. The subwoofer packs quite a punch. Too bad I'm in a townhouse... Otherwise I'd let her really rip.
As a blind individual, I couldn't be happier with the ease of use. The setup and system update was all done through the Google Home App. A total of maybe 5 minutes.
My only issue was learning the remote layout. I really wish manufacturers would place documentation on remote layout in user guides. It would be extremely beneficial to us customers who are blind. Although, Polk customer service explained the buttons on the unit and remote. All within a matter of a few minutes. Very polite gentlemen I spoke with.
The sound bar spans the full width of my 43 inch television. Be prepared! The box is huge and awkwardly shaped. It was a beast to get open. Very well packed.
The bass, lows, mid range are all spectacular in my setup. Voice quality is clear. A definite good buy for a small to medium sized room. I'm considering the surround speakers, but think I may make an enemy of my neighbor. We'll see!
If you are considering this unit... I hands down recommend it. I'm no audiophile, but can discern tones quite easily with my blindness. Overall, a very clean sound.
They connect wirelessly to the Sound Bar but require 110 volt outlet for power.
I wall mounted them on the rear wall about 6 feet high, 6 feet behind the listening area and about 10 feet apart. (I already had wall mounts available. They do not come with wall mounts)
Caveat, the speaker software required an update before they would work properly. This happens automatically when they connect to the Sound Bar provided the Sound bar is connected to the internet.
Top international reviews
1. Good sound. It's great for watching movies, streaming over Bluetooth or playing games.
2. Easy to setup. Just plug in 4 power cables (the bar, the sub, and 2 satellites), an HDMI or optical cable and it just works.
3. Compact and stylish.
1. Does not retain volume settings and mode (e.g. Night mode) after entering sleep mode - this is just stupid and a DEAL BREAKER! Paused Netflix at midnight and the sound bar entered sleep mode? When you turn it back on, you need to adjust all volume levels - master, sub, everything - again! And turn the Night Mode on too. The next two problems makes this issue even worse.
2. Poor volume indicator. It is a row of pinpoint LED indicators hidden under dark fabric, so there is not way to tell where the row ends, especially at night. As the result, 25% volume and 50% volume look pretty much the same, making controlling the volume with any kind of precision in advance impossible - unless the sound is already playing.
3. Entering sleep mode erratically. For the life of me I could not figure out the rules when the device falls asleep. Sometimes it does hang on if you pause the sound source, sometimes it turns itself off almost immediately. This further amplifies issue #1.
4. Satellite speakers occasionally making annoying (and loud!) chirping noises, especially when turning the device on, but sometimes just by themselves. Moving them around did not help.
Another issue, not related to product itself: I buy on Amazon for many years but this is the first time this happened to me - I received a previously returned item, despite the description saying "New". The top of sub had two rather visible scratches, there was a return slip in the box and the registration form had a handwritten note saying "Registered on Nov 13" (I purchased the item on Nov 23). The manual was missing too (not a big deal, as you can easily download one). Not cool. I do buy used things on occasion but I would like to be informed about it beforehand with price reflecting the fact.
For returning an item, the only option is to pay for shipping upfront with Amazon refunding later up to $3.99. I expect it will cost me a lot more than that to ship a *very* large and heavy box. Not cool at all.
One star, will not buy again.
Also disappointed in Amazon based on the return of this unit. They will only credit me up to $3.99 for return costs. Considering the size and weight of the unit I will be losing money on this deal.
Update: the total cost to return this product was $74.18 with an maximum expected return from Amazon of $3.99. Thanks Amazon for having the customer (me) pay $70.00 for the privilege of having a faulty product delivered to my home... Thanks
Como opinión, considero que el producto podría sacársele más provecho en espacios mayores a 24 m2, e igualmente tomen en cuenta que si desean ampliar su equipo a 5.1 canales las bocinas de ambientación traseras (SR1), son muy difíciles de conseguir.