Powerful Focus: A 7-Day Plan to Develop Mental Clarity and Build Strong Focus (Productivity Series, Book 3) Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Develop powerful focus in seven days or less.
Do you keep jumping from one task to the next? Do you struggle to stay focused long enough to achieve success? Are you easily distracted?
If so, you need to develop your ability to focus.
Powerful Focus is a practical guide that teaches you how to develop deep focus in just seven days. With simple exercises you can do each day, this book is the companion you need to reclaim your focus and complete your tasks.
More specifically, in Powerful Focus, you’ll learn how to:
- eliminate distractions and develop laser-sharp focus
- stop jumping from one shiny object to the next
- overcome information overload and analysis paralysis so that you can move forward with your goals
- gain clarity about your goals so that you can focus on what truly matters, and much more
Powerful Focus is your must-listen, must-follow guide to help you remove distractions so you can finally focus on your goals. If you like easy-to-understand strategies, practical exercises, and no-nonsense teaching, you will love this book.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||1 hour and 5 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||August 30, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #111,021 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#191 in Time Management (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,230 in Personal Time Management
#6,033 in Personal Success
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The tips and explanation are handy and worth considering. This is a nice book to remind you of the importance of focus, and what you can do now to achieve it.
Plan, Habits, Rituals, Morning Time, Saying No, Distractions identification and avoidance are some keep themes.