|Manufacturer||Intradin (Shanghai) Machinery Co., Ltd.|
|Item Weight||3.69 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.43 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Polypropylene and aluminium|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
AlphaWorks Tire Pressure Gauge, Preset Inflator with Air Chuck and Digital Display, for Vehicle and Motorcycle (Preset Tire Pressure Gauge)
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Polypropylene and aluminium|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.43 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
|Item Weight||3.7 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OUR MOST POPULAR PRESET TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE - This Commercial Tire Pressure Gauge is both designed & manufactured for all DIY or Professional applications. Capable to perform accurate sensor readings of tire pressure in TMPS Units of Measure, which is the industry standard of choice for the everyday Hard Working American!
- UNIT, CHUCK & HOSE SPECS - Accuracy: ±0.02bar / ±0.3psi. Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" Male NPT / 1/4" Female NPT. Max Inlet Air Supply Pressure: 12.5 bar, 182 psi, 1254 kpa, 12.7 kgf. Scale/Inflation Range: 0.5-12 bar / 7-174 psi / 50-1200 kpa / 0.2-12.3 kg/cm². A Relative Humidity: up to 95% RH (non-condensing). Chuck: Clip On & Single Head Straight Brass AC102. Hose Length & Pressure Rating: 1/4" Female NPT Olay Flex 21* x 1/2" (13mm) x 74” Long Rubber Hose W.P. 300 psi / 20 bar (B.P. 60 bar).
- ELITE QUALITY DESIGN - Modern aesthetic look, lightweight, shock resistant construction & vandal resistant switches for long life. Designed with a Large easy to read LCD display & back-light. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, with a Working Temperature of: 14°F-122°F (-10°C-50°C). This unit runs on a DC 12V 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion long life battery w/ a 'low battery' audible signal & visual warnings, for battery recharge. Charger Voltage/Wattage of: AC 110/240V (50-60Hz) Max at 59” Supply Cord.
- ADVANCED CAPABILITIES - Comprehensive diagnostics & error reporting, w/ a Touch ABS case for precision measuring in all vehicle types. Highly Accurate readings of tire pressure in TMPS Units of Measure: bar, psi, kpa, kgf. (Individually calibrated & tested, under directive EEC/86/217 license) w/ a 90 seconds Auto Shut Off. BEST APPLICATIONS: Tire Repair/Car Wash Shops, Quick Lube Centers, Rental Car Facilities, Automobile Dealerships & DIY. Ideal for cars, trucks, motorcycles & large vehicles.
- ALPHAWORKS Only for the SUPERIOR - Join the movement of millions across America who empower their everyday lives, by using our Cutting Edge Equipment & Supreme Advanced Technology. Become an immovable force in all works of life. Arise to the challenges - Gain Dominance over your 'Sphere of Influence' - Conquer & have Victory by starting here...
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
This Commercial Preset Tire Pressure Gauge is both designed and manufactured for all DIY or Professional applications, capable to perform accurate sensor readings of tire pressure, in TMPS Units of Measure, which is the industry standard of choice. Comprehensive diagnostics & error reporting, with a Touch ABS case allowing for precision measurements for all vehicle types.
The Highly Accurate readings of tire pressure in TMPS Units of Measure: bar, psi, kpa, kgf. (Individually calibrated & tested, under directive EEC/86/217 license) w/ a 90 seconds Auto Shut Off. Accuracy: 0.02bar / 0.3psi. Inlet/Outlet: 1/4" Male NPT / 1/4" Female NPT. Max Inlet Air Supply Pressure: 12.5 bar, 182 psi, 1254 kpa, 12. 7 kgf. Scale/Inflation Range: 0.5-12 bar / 7-174 psi / 50-1200 kpa / 0.2-12. 3 kg/cm². With a Relative Humidity: up to 95% RH (non-condensing).
Chuck: Clip On & Single Head Straight Brass AC102. Hose, Length & Pressure Rating: Olay Flex 21 x 1/2" (13mm) x 74” Long Rubber Hose W. P. 300 psi / 20 bar (B. P. 60 bar) / 1/4" Female NPT connection. Modern stylish design, lightweight & shock resistant poly plastic housing construction & vandal resistant switches for long life. Designed with a Large easy to read LCD display & back-light.
Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, with a Working Temperature of: 14°F-122°F (-10°C-50°C). We choose this unit to run on the trusted DC 12V 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion long life battery with 'low battery' signal, will give audible & visual warnings, for battery recharge. The charger specs have a Charger Voltage / Wattage of: AC 110/240V (50-60Hz) Max at 59” Of Cord Length.
This Handheld Tire Inflator Gauge is recommended for: Tire Repair Shops, Car Wash Shops, Small Quick Lube Centers, Small Rental Car Facilities, Small Automobile Dealerships & DIY usage. Ideal for cars, trucks, motorcycles & large vehicles, etc. . .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fills fast and checking all the tires after with two other gauges, it is spot on. It let's you know when it's done for each tire too.
The OPS (Over Pressure System) is what some have had issues with but it's not really an issue if you understand what it does. The manual explains it. So you set PSI to 35, and you entered the OPS system and set it to say 5. It will inflate to 40 PSI, then deflate to 35. This is good for setting beads and simply preference. Some prefer to quickly get it there and once it's there, walk away. Others want to put a higher pressure, then deflate since you have more confidence in bead set.
Truly wonderful device! I have an on board air system in my truck for off roading to inflate my tires and this is the perfect companion. I use the typical tire deflators on 3 tires, depressure one with this tool, and once done move on to the other 3 since those screw on deflators take forever so once tire 1 is done, I'll deflate the others after each one is done, they just save me time.
The other bonus is my girl hates filling her tires especially the motorcycle cuz of the rims and I'm with her, it's a PITA and kills the spine. Now we just connect this thing, set it, wait, and it's done. From pro to n00b to lazy, to whatever, if you have a tire you have to maintain, buy this!
Update: I've aired up and down several times for trails now. With my 1.8CFM compressor and 1.5 gallon tank, I can refill from 20PSI to 35PSI on all four 33"x10.5" tires in less than 5 minutes. It's an 87 Bronco as well so it's very heavy. It was done before I finished my cigarette ;) Not a good habit but a relative time of measurement...
One thing that would be useful is some sort of protective rubber boot to protect it in use.