|Model||Prestone AS400 DOT 3 Synthetic Brake Fluid - 12 oz.|
|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 6 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||AS400|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AS400|
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Prestone AS400 DOT 3 Synthetic Brake Fluid - 12 oz.
|Price:||$3.78 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions
- Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor
- Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems
- Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal
- Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards
From the manufacturer
Products designed to make your life better
Prestone DOT 3 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid delivers enhanced performance vs. DOT standards, benefitting all vehicles calling for DOT 3. This synthetic fluid starts with a higher dry boiling point than the DOT minimum standard to protect against overheating, brake fade and performance decline due to water absorption.
- 50,000-mile extended life fluid, formulated to prevent corrosion of all metals within the braking system
- High-performance formula for extreme braking, providing a higher margin of safety because of its high-temperature synthetic extended life formula
- Prevents overheating, brake fading and exceeds DOT 3 standard requirements
- Protects against performance decline due to water absorption. Prevents corrosion of all metals within the braking system
- Available in 12oz, 32oz and 1 gallon
90 YEAR HISTORY OF PRESTONE
Since 1927, Prestone has been a leader in the extended engine life technology market and has protected drivers and their vehicles with cutting-edge products. From its iconic yellow jug antifreeze/coolant to its innovative stop leak line, the Prestone brand honors its 90-year history by keeping its groundbreaking formulas laps ahead of the competition.
Prestone Synthetic Hi-Temp Brake Fluid is designed to provide an extra margin of boiling point protection. The mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor. This delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal. Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards. A comprehensive inhibitor package protects vital brake system metals. Prestone brand Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed for safe operation of today’s modern brake systems. Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems. Minimum dry boiling point: 460 degrees Fahrenheit (238 degrees Celsius). Minimum wet boiling point: 284 degrees Fahrenheit (140 degrees Celsius). Complies with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 116. Meets SAE J1703.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Lucas Oil 10825 Brake Fluid - 12 oz.
Genuine Toyota Fluid 00475-1BF03 Brake Fluid - 12 oz.
Genuine Ford Fluid PM-1-C High Performance DOT-3 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid - 12 oz.
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Metro 24 Wholesale, Inc.||G.P.S.|
|Brand Name||Prestone||Lucas Oil||TOYOTA||Ford|
|Material||Abs||Blend, Blend, Blend, Blend, Blend||Metal||Abs|
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In case someone is looking for this information, it took about 36 oz of brake fluid to do a complete flush for this vehicle and think it's mostly true in general for other vehicles. Please do a quick Google search to make sure.
The Camry required 2 bottles to flush the old fluid, but it would have been nice to have 3 on hand.