2 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Prextex Pack of 2 Cartoon R/C Police Car and Race Car Radio Control Toys for Kids- Each with Different Frequencies So Both Can Race Together
|With Deal:||$25.45 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.50 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Prextex Cartoon Vehicles are the Perfect Introduction to RC Toys for Young Children and Toddlers
- Realistic Police Siren Sounds, Honking Sounds Music and Flashing Headlights
- Includes 2 Vehicles: 1 Police Car with 1 Removable Police Man Action Figures and Remote Control; and 1 Racing Car with 1 Race Car Driver Figures and Remote Control.
- Vehicles Have Different Frequencies So Both Vehicles Could Be Played With At Once
- Vehicles Require 3 AA Batteries, and Remotes Require 2 AA Batteries. Batteries Not Included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These remote control cars are perfect for kids of all ages. 3 to 10 year old.
Easy controls on remote so little kids can operate them easily. Prefect size for small hands.
Set includes 4 plastic removable little figures 2 for each car. Place figures into car to hear it's sounds and sirens.
Shop Our Full Selection of Remote Control Police Cars and Fire Trucks
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the remote there are two buttons one goes forward straight and the other goes backwards but curves a little so its like a turn while going backwards. I love that both of these toys work great on both carpet and tile, my daughters last remote control toy did not work on carpet so she could not use it because our whole house is mainly carpet, so this car is a win for us because of that. It is nice that this pack comes with two, so it can be shared with another friend or a parent. Overall, I really love this toy and it is what is expected for a young child who is learning how to control a remote control car.
I received this item at a discounted rate in exchanged for my honest opinion
No stickers. Which is better.
Car takes 3 AA batteries. Controller takes 2 AAs. So you need to buy 10 AA batteries in order to make your kids happy.
The antenna is made of soft plastic so doesn't break or snap off easily. And my kids tend to grab the cars and controllers on the antennas!
The blue one plays the music and lights on CONTINUOUSLY!!! So annoying! And it drains the batteries way faster than the red one.
In order to stop that, the siren button must be pushed! That is the only minus this car has.
The red one only plays music for a while and stops after that.
Kids will have much fun with them! A great gift or toy for kids.
Function: 4 stars. They do not operate on carpet, though if you had short dense carpet it might work. I have pretty standard builder-grade carpet in my house and the cars just inch along on it, while on hardwood they're quite peppy.
Sound: 1 star. Way too loud for my liking, and the speaker is situated partially under a wheel well, so putting tape over the speaker is not an option. There's no way to disable the sound, eitehr.
Other: Interestingly, the red controller also controls another remote control car we own, which we discovered when we first opened these two and started hearing a weird noise inside the toybox. That's a bit of a bummer because now those two cars can't be on at the same time. For now it hasn't been too much of a problem.
Top international reviews
The buttons on the remote only provide the option to go straight or backwards while turning, you cannot turn the car while it moves forward.
Does not drive on carpet
The kids are overjoyed with them